How does this art look?

I just recently finished my entry for @miss.keisha’s OC and I wanted to see some peoples feedback on it! I haven’t exactly figured out the whole highlighting area so it doesn’t look the best. But I’m getting there, especially since I know how to do custom poses now :joy:

EDIT: omg I forgot to add the picture in :rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

Can we see it?

1 Like

Yeah i just realised I forgot to add the picture in :joy:its there now

1 Like

It’s good, maybe add some more shading? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Lol sorry I meant shading :joy:
Autocorrection :woozy_face:

2 Likes

Looks good to me!

1 Like

its fine! and I dont really know much bout shading or how to do it, sooo… im still practising haha.

@Danielle318 tyyyy

2 Likes

Looks really good so far what do you use to draw and color there’s a few YouTube videos that can help you with shading that’s how I learned

1 Like

I use ibispaint x and yeah ill have to check yt out

1 Like

That’s what I use
Use a little dark and lighter colors a d the use the blur tool and blind it with that :blush: but you’re doing amazing

tysm luv!

1 Like

Youre welcome

1 Like

Moved to Art Resources since this is about art. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

Besides missing the shading (I understand, this was me when I first started :joy:) it looks good!

1 Like

Aw I love it!!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.