How does this cover look?

Hi!
I’m looking for some opinions on my small cover for the story I’m currently working on.

Would you read a story with this cover? If not, why?

3 Likes

looks good. I would not read of that cover thought. but that is more because its properly not is the kind of stories i like to read (fantasy mystery horror)

1 Like

It actually is a fantasy/drama story!
I would have included the description as well but I haven’t really decided what I want to go with for the description lol

Thank you for your opinion :smile:

1 Like

I knew that’s what it was a fantasy I could just tell by the name and cover.

1 Like

It looks really good actually. The only thing I’d point out is that the hair looks like it could do with a bit more work, and the skin colour is coming out of the lines. There are a few minor mistakes, but overall it looks good.

2 Likes

But it looks amazing. Her hair and nose could use some work, tho.

2 Likes

Lol yeah, I’m REALLY new at digital art - the most I’ve ever done is editing the episode characters.
I was rather surprised how well it turned out, and will probably update it if I ever take the time to learn how to make hair more reaistic lol
For now, I’ll just stick with a semi-blurred mess

1 Like

Thank you!!!

1 Like

Looks good. Kind of sexy and mysterious.

2 Likes

Wait, you’re new? I still can’t even do edits, and I’ve been at it for two weeks :sob: But great job, maybe try asking some talented artists here on the forums how they do hair. And they are quite a few amazing tutorials here that might help.

2 Likes

I know some people who have beautiful hair overlays :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:.

2 Likes

Thank you so much :grin:

Feel free to send them my way hahah

1 Like

Thank you!!!
This was actually my second attempt at this, the first one was a DISASTER that I will not share with the world lmaooo
I’ve used tutorials for the contouring, lips and eyes, I just can’t find any tutorials for drawing hair from scratch - just doing like edits with the outline already there

1 Like

1 Like

These are amazing oh my goodness :heart_eyes:

1 Like

No problem, make sure to credit @episode.luxe.

2 Likes

It looks good it just doesn’t tell me anything about the story, like I don’t understand what it’s supposed to be. A cover should like wrap up and expose you to what the story is like and I just don’t get that! But the art is good

3 Likes

Beautiful :heart_eyes::heartpulse:

1 Like