How does this here look?

Hey everyone!
So, I’ve spend 3 HOURS trying to make a background for my story tittle. (First time)
You know, like the intro.
So I came up with this thing:

I litteraly gave up and I don’t want to work on it anymore at all bc altho there are so cool editing things there that I would die to use the app I used is litteraly slower than a snail :triumph:
So yeah, I spend 3 hours of my life for nothing. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

But please tell me what do you think anyway. :disappointed:

2 Likes

hey!! if you’re struggling, there’s lots of art shops that can help you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: otherwise, I like it, but it’s a bit hard to read (in my opinion!) :two_hearts:

1 Like

Your feedback means a lot. Thanks! :slightly_smiling_face:

:slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s kind of hard to read, but that might just be me with my awful eyesight. What kind of look are you trying to go for?

1 Like

My story is a scary one so I tried to make it spooky or something :sweat_smile:

1 Like

What’s the setting? Is there ghosts or supernatural characters?

No, I just wanted it to be a background with a scary form of writing, some blue lights, and a cool backround with a full moon. A dark scene, could be a forest with a lake and full moon.
Sorry if my english is complicated! :sweat:
But this is what I’ve got :disappointed:

1 Like

I get what you’re looking for. I’d recommend checking one of the art shops here for a cover. If you ever need anymore help with art things like overlays, covers, and backgrounds, just pop a request into an art shop if it’s open to requests.

1 Like

Tottaly will do! Thanks a lot to you two. Your help means a lot! :smile:

1 Like

If you can make it bolder and more readable I think it dope☺️

1 Like

Thank you! :blush:

You are welcome

1 Like