How does this look artists?💙 Need purely honest opinion!

Hey peeps! I drew my new art piece and it took around 3 hours and i used some reference but drew every line myself😅
Well I am quite happy this time
But tell me what do you think?
HONESTLY!!!
Always open for critisicm😉
But please DON’T STEAL!:cry:
Here we have my piece

I will be waiting for your opinions❤

11 Likes

Honestly WOW! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Aw thanx❤

1 Like

That is AMAZING!!! :sob:

1 Like

Glad you liked it😍

1 Like

First off it looks amazing :heart_eyes:
For criticism above the bikini(?) to the left is a tiny patch that still has zero color, also while it still looks fantastic, in the beginning the strokes worked very well for the hair but as it gets lower it looks a little weird.

Overall it’s a lot better than what I can draw but there’s always room for improvement :wink:!!

3 Likes

I totally understand! And thx a lot for your valuable opinion🤩

1 Like

I know how hard it is to do custom art work , i think it looks amazznggggg! :smiley:

1 Like

It’s honestly magnificent!! I really like this artwork! :framed_picture:

I really appreciate your view😊

Thnku sweety!:heart:

This is literally amazing!!!

1 Like

You are too kind!:heart:

1 Like

This is beautiful! my only advice is don’t be afraid to add darker shading especially under the chin and under her bangs/fringe, and her nostrils. (side advice to make the eyes have more depth is adding a shadow across it then lowering the opacity, I hope i make sense i can send picture tutorial to show you if you want)

1 Like

Wtf!! I love it❤️ Can you please do a cover for me😭 I will pay!

1 Like

I love it :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Yep I was quite afraud ti use darker shades but I will add them and make an even more amazing art🤩

1 Like

Thx😊

Percy, I am glad you liked it that much!:heart:And yeah I am open for comissions at reasonable prices so pm me for my price list!

Of course I will send you details for what I want💕

1 Like