How does this look: Part Ten

Hi, hello, greetings, hey, howdy, hola, privet, bonjour, hoi, hallo, konnichiwa-

Okay, I’ll shut up now.

I
Need
Opinions
AGAIN!

There is already ten parts in this “How does this look?” series, and I actually didn’t mean to do that many… :sweat_smile:
Oh well, guess that’s just how things worked out.

Instead of featuring one or two artworks, I’d like to feature three. The reason is because…errr, they’ve all been done recently, and like, I just want opinions on them. Plus, better to put them all in here rather than do “How does this look: Part Eleven” and “How does this look: Part Twelve”, know what I mean? :joy:

Alright, the first one will be my digital drawing of Miku Hatsune (if any of y’all know who that is), the second one is my traditional drawing of Itachi Uchiha, and the third one is my traditional drawing of Danny Phantom.

Honestly, looking back at my old “How does this look?” posts, I definitely see improvement in my artwork which definitely makes me happy. Some of y’all’s honest opinions helped me quite a bit, which is why I love making these posts. So, please consider giving me your honest opinion about my three artworks!

Thanks!
:smile:

11 Likes

I really like them. :two_hearts:

1 Like

These are all beyond amazing :exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::heart_eyes:. Gotta say that the Danny Phantom one is tugging on my heart the most, I miss that show :pleading_face::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

1 Like

Thanks! :grin:

I’m currently watching Danny Phantom, and that show is great! Thanks for the compliment! :smile:

1 Like

They are all marvelous! You are so talented :sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

Thanks! :grinning:

oh. my. god. damn- YOUR FUCKING TALENTED!!! :star_struck: :exploding_head:

i LOVE it!!

MMD by Vocaloid and Naruto? I Stan. Your art is P E R F E C T T T T T :relieved::ok_hand:t5:

Ever thought about I dunno, Commissions?

I don’t need art done btw, don’t get me wrong

They’re done very well, good job! :slight_smile:

Wowza, thanks! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thanks! :smile:

1 Like

Thanks! :relieved::ok_hand:

1 Like

I’m actually thinking about doing them, but only when I gain more followers or attention on Instagram (maybe I’ll make an art account somewhere else too, I don’t know) and only when I’ll improve on my current artwork, because there is room for improvement. Who knows though, maybe in the future I’ll do them. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Your comment honestly made me so happy though because it implies that you thought that my artwork was good enough for that kind of stuff, so thanks! :grinning:

1 Like

Thanks! :slightly_smiling_face:

I think you should do them, to gain followers.

Hmm, maybe, I’ll have to see. :thinking:

1 Like