How does this picture make you feel about this character?

Also a Random Reverse Background for INT. MAYORS OFFICE - DAY because i spent 30 minutes making it and I have lots of regrets

3 Likes

He looks like a rude boi that might’ve been misunderstood somehow.

2 Likes

It makes me think when will a officer catch this criminal and put him behind bars? Also, the way the information is written is pretty unique, hahahah, heart stealing, like whaaaat :joy:

3 Likes

Looking back at the name, it kinda reminds me of Jason Voorhees. That psycho killer from Friday the thirteenth. I dunno if that was intentional or not but nice touch!

2 Likes

bruhh :skull::skull:

He’s a literal con artist so most of his names are like that.

Also, 4/13/18 was a Friday the 13th. :crazy_face:

1 Like

Omlll :joy::joy::skull::skull:

1 Like

He looks like a… baaaaaad boy.

Idk why but it just somehow reminds me of this:

Summary

https://youtu.be/LPxW00tFNMM

Sorry for blinding your eyes with that. :joy:

It’s too late for this I’m sorry lmao

2 Likes

That frightened me.

1 Like

:kissing_heart:

1 Like

Vibes: A handsome smooth talkin’ con man!

2 Likes

rude & inconsiderate douche bag who sleeps around and thinks that commiting crimes is fun lmao.

a tip that i have for you is at the bottom where it says, “public drunkness”, i think that ‘public intoxication’ would sound more professional, but that’s just my opinion <3

1 Like

WHAT THE HELL SJKAJSKJAk

1 Like

yk he kind of looks like those asshole rich guys in movies that always compete with the seemingly good nice guy / mc. like he cheats on gf tbh.

2 Likes

Idk why but that whole sentence reminded me of Lemonade Mouth and that’s not even though plot :joy:

1 Like

Moved to Art Resources since Share Feedback is for story ideas and reviews. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.