So, I got inspired to write a story about a girl with cancer. Here is basically a form(?) about the story, if you want more information, ask. Don’t be afraid to give feedback. I don’t bite… or do I?
- Sweet Dreams
- Drama (I’m not sure if this is the right genre, feel free to correct me. The story is meant to be emotional, touch the reader in a soft spot they didn’t even know they had. That last part sounds bad. That’s why I put it in the drama category.)
Plot of the story:
- Courtney Rivers is diagnosed with Leukemia, also known as blood cancer. The story is about her struggle to fight her cancer, how her family and friends feel around her, and how she feels.
- I need help on a description.
- I had a friend with Leukemia (She survived ) and this is kind of what inspired me.
- I’m thinking about making this have two seasons, but it might not happen; you never know.
So… yeah… What do you think? Any suggestions? Any questions? Well, there’s a way to reply to this thread for a reason. Go ahead and ask, I’ll answer them the best I can.