How does this story sound?

Title: Decoding Annie
Description: Annie moved to Canada to escape getting kidnapped by the FBI. While there, she falls for the troubled Jared. Both broken and teenagers, they have a lot in common-except things aren’t what they seem. In fact, she isn’t what she appears to be…

She’s a robot and he’s a human :slight_smile:

If anyone would like to read a preview of this book reply and I will PM you! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The kidnapped by the FBI thing is interesting, but besides that, I probably wouldn’t read it as the rest kinda honestly sounds like a cliche.

3 Likes

i would love to read it. Idc if its cliche or not. A story is just a story. Do your thing!

3 Likes

Yeah, I don’t think cliche stories are bad or anything, I just tend to not be interested by them. I love the cover!

Yeah so that’s why I probably wouldn’t read it, but other people could probably really enjoy it.

3 Likes

Yeah, others are interested and some aren’t. Everyone has their likes and dislikes. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I would like to read it :relaxed:
The cover is an eye-catcher!
Btw, where did you get that cover?
I may need one for my story.

2 Likes

@joeydepirate on instagram drew it :slight_smile:

1 Like

I love cover but story sounds a little bit cliche…

1 Like

it’s about a robot who falls in love with a human.

it’s about a robot who falls in love with a human

1 Like

Then you should write it there.
Then people would more likely to click on it

It looks pretty good to me, I’d personally give it a go even though it’s not my type of story. Based on your reply it definitely doesn’t seem cliche. Even if it were cliche that seems to be what gets the most reads. Amazing cover and title btw :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Sounds interesting. Try making it something unique and be as creative as you can. Good Luck! :purple_heart:

3 Likes

tysm!

Yeah now that you changed the description I’d give it a read.

Does it mention how, even though she is a robot, she has feelings??

1 Like

i’m the book. you’ll have to read the book though :wink:

it sounds pretty awesome and I would give it a read! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I like it! I just don’t like the ‘broken and falling in love’ part. Jared seems kinda bland. I like everything besides that!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.