How far are you in your story?

Comment how far you are in your story, i’m on my 2nd episode but it’ll only have 3 episodes, if you guys want updates on it, than comment!

Ly guys :heart:::heartpulse:

4 Likes

I’m still on the first chapter and I’ve been on it for 2 months now so it’s going great :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I’m on the first 20 lines of my story… and I started it a year ago…

3 Likes

3rd episode just finalizing things and me @ChayChay @EpisodeWriter202 and @Chloe_LeAnn_Wilfawn should publish this upcoming week!

3 Likes

I am writing like 5 at once :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I could never do that. I procrastinate way too much. Just like I am with my home work

2 Likes

LOL :rofl:

2 Likes

I procrastinate a lot… But I mostly haven’t really spent a ton of time on my stories because I just want to get them perfect… and feel like they’re not… So then I delete everything I have and start over… I have like 1 serious story that I’m ready to start writing (and have but haven’t gotten that far) and other stories I have just for fun.

2 Likes

I’m working on episode 10 of A Criminal’s Love for 2 weeks:smiley:

1 Like

Hey jocey, weird but i’m the girl who msged you and told you i’d keep you ub mind for a cover? Remember lol

1 Like

Lol yeah :joy:

You probably thought i forgot

Last episode :joy: of my story

Maybe :joy:

I got an idea for a story in may and i got another story idea ,i mean story plot 2 days ago but I have not started writing yet!!

I published my first 3 chapter in 2 weeks then the chapter 4 is on going geeZ​:thinking::slight_smile:

the first line of my first chapter, since a few months ago :slight_smile:

Im just finishing the second most important choice on my first chapter then I’m onto the second chapter

ooh!! U work fast !! great send me ur story’s link i’ll read it !!:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

LOL!!:sweat_smile::grin::wink:.everything will workout in the end ,don’t worry !!