How Healthy Are You : Staying active during this pandemic!

This is just a post with some polls to talk about all the things we like to do to keep healthy and active during this pandemic!

Since this pandemic started, what have you been doing in your spare time to keep yourself occupied and healthy?

Me exercising - Imgur

• I exercise outdoors (running, hiking, playing basketball etc.)
  • I practice yoga at home.
  • Video games are my only source of exercise.
  • I have a home gym.
  • I get all the exercise I need watching sports on television.
  • I do what I can, but nothing too strenuous.

0 voters

And of course we can’t really talk about being healthy unless we talk about how we eat , and what we eat!!!

• I am vegan (super veggie fan all the way)
  • I will eat anything I can find.
  • I try to eat only when I am hungry.
  • Lettuce and Tomato on my burger counts as veggies!
  • This pandemic has got me stress eating!
  • If it doesn’t have meat in it, I don’t want it.
  • Salads are for rabbits.
  • I spend my free time searching through the fridge.

0 voters

What are some other things you all are doing to stay healthy that are not listed here???

20 Likes

Honestly if I’m telling the truth, I have only gotten fatter and fatter.my throat has been sick, cause I ate ice cream and I’m really scared, it goes everyday, because I drink hot water at night, but it comes again at night, sorry if you did not understand that. I think I’m fine, I guess?

4 Likes

I meant my sick throat :expressionless::expressionless:

1 Like

:open_mouth:

Oh my goodness!!! Maybe you should go to the Doctor to see what is going on! I’m sorry to hear that your throat is giving you problems. I hope you feel better soon.

Oh lmao, it’s nothing serious, I have been meeting way too many dogs and eating cold things, and it’s not exactly a sick throat, it’s more like a dried throat that comes and goes. I just hope that it gets completely good by tomorrow as I’m going to another city

1 Like

Oh… okay!!! Well, what have you been eating to stay healthy? Do you drink fruit smoothies? Things like that?

I have been pretty unhealthy food wise. Sometimes I will go on a bike ride or maybe do some exercise stuff, but only because it’s required for my PE class. :nauseated_face: My sisters are vegetarian and my dad is vegan though. Idk I might become vegetarian some day who knows. I do want to try and be healthier.

3 Likes

I go out for runs on Mondays and Wednesdays I am on a strict diet I eat 2 tablespoons of honey every morning I don’t drink any fizzy drinks pretty okay if you ask me :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

I don’t spend my time doing yoga, just my sister and mum exercise and u know how how older sisters are meaning she bullies me​:triumph::skull:
But I enjoy doing the dance workouts!

2 Likes

I used to love P.E., but after I broke my foot… everything has been harder to do when it comes to exercising. I will be doing good if I can stretch and dance to some video’s that are playing on the television.

So, I completely feel you on that!!! I have had to try and eat smaller portions of food and cut down on snacks (chips and cookies and all of those things that are sweet and greasy and super delicious ! )
I have tried to eat more fruits too. My brothers and Mom are vegan, so I try to eat stuff that does not have meat and dairy in it ( But I can’t really give up my cheese yet )

2 Likes

I eat food. period.

1 Like

That’s great! Are you on a strict diet because you want to be? Or are you on a strict diet because you have to be on them for special health concerns? I’m not trying to be nosy, I am just asking because there are some things that I am not supposed to eat, and I stay away from because I am allergic to them. ( I can’t eat strawberries :strawberry: )

I have been trying to drink teas and things like that , and I put a little bit of acv (apple cider vinegar ) in it, because it is supposed to cleanse your system and stomach and everything like that.
I stopped drinking fizzy drinks a while ago, and I think that is a really great decision that you made.

It’s kinda funny though, you know when you don’t eat or drink something … you end up not missing it because your body doesn’t crave it. :+1:t4:

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I’ve just died!!!
When you really think about it though… Food is awesome! :+1:t4:

Sometimes big sisters are super jerks!!! I have one, and sometimes she acts like she’s nuts… and she probably is… But my baby sister is no better … so that just leaves me to be the sane one. :lol: So I understand your pain.

I go for walks with my Dad. Which is fun because he is hilarious ! But sometimes I try to go swimming and exercise that way. But it has been too hot to do that for the past few months. Now that it is getting a little cooler, I think I can go back to swimming without being afraid of getting sun burned. :wink: :laughing:

1 Like

The thing is I enjoy going for runs it makes me feel productive and the honey I do that by choice trust me the entire day you’ll feel amazing! The strict diet I’m doing because I’m bored :smile:

1 Like

That is so amazing!!! :heart_eyes:
I used to be on the cross country team, so I would run long distance all the time. I used to love it.I am hoping to get back to it soon. Maybe if I can buy a really good pair of shoes to run again that do not hurt my foot.

But that is so cool that you decided to go on a diet because you were bored. As long as you are eating enough that you are not hungry, and you feel good… that is everything!!! Thank you so much for sharing .

Also, I need to try the honey bit. I just bought some last week, so I am going to test it out. :wink:

1 Like

Of course! :purple_heart::purple_heart:

1 Like

i’ve been eating 24/7 and gained like 5 pounds, i haven’t exercised in to long lmao

1 Like

WHAT!!! :flushed: You’ve been eating 24/7 and you ONLY gained 5 pounds??? I wanna be like you when I grow up!!!

2 Likes