How Healthy Are You : Staying active during this pandemic!

When I first wake up in the morning I do a morning warm up workout that’s only 5 minutes long, then I drink plenty of water throughout the day but my job is also a lot of physical labor when I get home I spend another 5 minutes working out, and then a little workout before bed
I even bought myself one of those sweatsuits. It works so well
The only important thing is to not get discouraged or see it as a chore

1 Like

You’re absolutely right about that. Currently I walk for about a mile and a half and do yoga :woman_in_lotus_position:t5: for about 30 minutes. It’s pretty great. I just have to do it at least 4 times a week.

BUMP!!!

POW!!! :boom:

Dose anyone know this story I’m going crazy trying to find it! It’s about these to best friends in college and the guy was in the military and is in love with her. Her name is Brielle and I don’t remover his name but he has curly hair and white eyes. Their both in a frat and she is best friends with her sister. They have a thing for sunflowers(I suffer from anxiety and I know it sounds dumb but I tempered this story and can’t remember the ending or if I finished it and now not knowing is getting me so stressed):woman_facepalming:t2:

Is it happily ever after? Bc that has someone called brielle and derek (the LI) is in the military it’s probably not but :joy:🤷

@2022vcastillo I don’t know what Episode story you are talking about, but you can share how you have been staying healthy during this pandemic.

Just to stay on topic with the original concept here. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

@Arielle_M , I appreciate your trying to help, but would you mind sharing how you have been keeping healthy during this pandemic?

just to keep the messages posted here on topic . Anything about what you’ve been eating to how you have been exercising would be great! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Oh ok sorry I’ve been keeping healthy during the pandemic by doing workouts and like drinking water and stuff ig

2 Likes

Have you found it difficult adjusting to all of these various Covid- 19 restrictions? Where I live everything has been on complete lockdown. And then the state tried to open everything back up, and was forced to close everything back down because the deaths started rising and people were getting sick in record numbers!!! :pensive:

I have been wearing masks since 2012 because I travel :luggage: a lot. But it is just mind boggling that now everyone wears a :mask: mask.

1 Like

:eyes:

I usually did a lot of running before the pandemic but I don’t have motivation anymore. I have noticed my weight going down like 5 pounds despite me still following my regular diet though (maybe even eating a little bit more) and barely exercising, idk what’s up with that. :thinking:

1 Like

I can tell you right now sweetheart…

Enjoy it while you can… because when you get older… you might experience the phenomenon of gaining weight by just smelling food!!! I have that problem right now!!! :joy: :rofl: :sweat_smile:

But try not to worry. It is normal that you do not feel like running like you once were. Maybe try going out for walks. Just something to keep you active. And don’t worry about losing a few pounds… as long as it is not drastic weight loss… you should be fine!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you so much for sharing your experience!!!

1 Like

I eat healthy… except for the fact that I’m obsessed with gummy bears :joy:

1 Like

GREAT SCOTT!!!

Gummies are BEYOND addictive!!! What is your favorite brand???

1 Like

Haribo Goldbears, especially sour ones (:

1 Like

These are my absolute favorite!!!

My Favorite Gunnies

1 Like

my part time job is physically exhausting since I walk for like 10 hours so i get a lot of exercise so much that i don’t feel motivated to do anything too major when i come home but ik i need to do school work too :joy:

1 Like

Wow Sis!!! You walk for 10 hours a day??? For a part time job??? :flushed:

That’s amazing!!! But I can also understand why you are tired when you come home and really don’t feel like doing school work!!!

But, yeah… your job has a built in exercise program already set up!!! Goodness!!!

I on the other hand have to figure out and plan different ways to incorporate exercise into my day.

You absolutely gave me something to think about. Thank you so much for sharing !!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Yep but only for 3 days :joy: on bright side I can eat a lot extra :laughing: but my feet are always sore afterwards :joy:

1 Like