How Healthy Are You : Staying active during this pandemic!

Oh!!! Okay :ok_hand:t5:. Thank goodness you don’t have to do that everyday!!! That would be murder!!!

1 Like

I ADORE going on walks in my free time, for the job, the one downside is the safety shoes ache my feet but taking them off at the end of the day feels so good :heart_eyes: I feel like I’m getting stronger too because I carry like 50 lbs or maybe more when I’m there :laughing:

1 Like

You are absolutely getting stronger… what you described about your shoes is the feeling I get when I take off my bra!!! :woman_facepalming:t4:. I only understood how real that concept was when they grew way beyond the size I was familiar with during High school and College!!! :woman_shrugging:t4::sweat_smile::joy::rofl:

Walks are amazing. I try to walk everyday, and I take my Dad with me. I want to purchase a couple of bicycles :bike: though because that is a wonderful way to exercise while using a form of transportation at the same time!!!

1 Like

You should get a bike, it’s so fun to ride (a nice workout for the legs too) :heart_eyes: :bike: currently mine has a flat tire so I haven’t been on it but it did me good when I wanted to get somewhere far :joy: I feel you, the feeling you get when you take it off at the end of the day is the best thing ever :rofl: the straps always go down for mine, it’s so annoying to constantly have to fix :roll_eyes: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

YYYAAASsSs!!!

All of this!!! :raised_hands:t5::raised_hands:t5::raised_hands:t5:

It isn’t such a pain.
But yeah… I gotta get us a couple of bikes :bike:. Because that’s automatic exercise!!! :+1:t5:

1 Like

Do you know how long it’s will be before you get your tire fixed???

1 Like

Honestly I have no idea, I’m hoping to get it fixed before spring :thinking: but it could be longer :joy: I’ll see :yay: Get a bike and let me know how it goes, you will adore, there’s no possibility of going slow :disco:

1 Like

:sweat_smile::joy::rofl: @ there is no possibility of going slow!!!

:sweat_smile::joy::rofl::joy::sweat_smile::joy::rofl::joy::sweat_smile::joy::rofl:

Why would it take longer? Did your rim get damaged as well? Because that sucks like quicksand!!! :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Love this thread!

I’ve gotten into yoga recently n I’m kinda in love w it! I also hv a supor energetic puppy so he needs at least 2 5km+ walks per day. n guess who has to do it? Me. So I guess I have no choice but to stay fit rn :joy: hope ur all doing well n r healthy <3

1 Like

Thank you Babe!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::kissing_heart:

Puppies :dog: are the best!!! And that is awesome that you get a chance to workout on account of walking the dog.

I really REALLY need to get back into yoga :woman_in_lotus_position:t5: to elongate my ligaments. I have limited mobility in my back and ankle ( I tore some ligaments a few years ago and they need to be lengthened now because my right ankle can’t flex as much as my left one can ). I will get back into it because it helps to regulate your digestive system and keeps your body tuned up!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Just a bump to keep the thread alive!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

BUMP-NATION!!!

:eyes:

BUMPING!!!

BUMP!!!

:boom: