How Healthy Are You : Staying active during this pandemic!

BUMP!!!

1 Like

:boom:

1 Like

:herb: :eyes: :herb:

1 Like

:boom:

1 Like

:bomb:

1 Like

Iā€™ve fallen deeply back in love w running, now I can go outside again. Iā€™m beings completely honest when I say, I canā€™t go on a single run without being catcalled or have something gross happen, haha, but I mean, thatā€™s what wasabi pepper spray is for.

I also started fresh water paddle board yoga w my BFF & itā€™s actually SO fun but so hard! Iā€™m really glad we have an instructor there otherwise who knows what couldā€™ve happened!

anyway, whatā€™ve u been up to recently? :white_heart:

2 Likes

also, BUMP!!!

1 Like

Oh my goodness!!! Fresh paddle board yoga :woman_in_lotus_position:t5: sounds completely awesome!!! I can barely do regular and hot yogaā€¦ so I know you are getting a full on workout!!! That is sooo cool!!!

When it comes to running :running_woman:t5:ā€¦ I understand EXACTLY what you are talking about!!! I experienced sooooo many inappropriate situations while out running in Downtown Los Angeles. I kid you not I even saw a guy who wasā€¦ how can I put this delicatelyā€¦ he was giving himself a pleasurable experience out in the open!!! :flushed::tired_face:ā€¦ I couldnā€™t make this up if I tried!!! Super Yuck :nauseated_face:!!!

2 Likes

Thank you Sweetness :lollipop:!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I have been trying workout apps like FitOn. It is really good, and I can do a couple of workouts and be done!!! Itā€™s one of the best apps Iā€™ve ever used!!!

2 Likes

I been using workouts apps as well and yoga too.

Been cooking homemade meals sometimes :yum:not always and drinking water, tea and smoothies

1 Like

Awesome :clap:t5: :clap:t5: :clap:t5:!!! How do you like those workout apps? I really love the one I discovered ( FitOn ) because there are just so many workouts that I can try and the instructors show you exactly how you are supposed to do each exercise. It is literally the best!!!

Home cooked meals are fantastic when it comes to monitoring your food intake and what types of foods you are eating. Tea , water and smoothies are fantastic!!! Keep up the amazing work!!! :wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Tiring but great! I really like working out even though Iā€™m not used it

Chicken and mixed greens plus rice like I donā€™t have a recipe or anything mostly what I make up lol

1 Like

I agree with you :100:

I drink this
download (3)

It helps me sleep at night also putting on Lavender oil but I forgot at times.

And these are healthy snacks from alidoā€™s low sugar only 130 calories

images (1) (11)

1 Like
@Faith.episode.cats

:raised_hands:t5::raised_hands:t5::raised_hands:t5:

Amen!!! Working out is hard work :sweat:, Burbank it Osbourne so rewarding after you have done it.

That sounds tasty :yum:!!!

I have never tried this flavor, Burbank this is one of my favorite tea brands!!!

I have never had a chocolate covered banana :banana: before. Are they really good???

1 Like

Yes itā€™s delicious

1 Like

I am gonna see if I can pick some up at a Trader Joeā€™s ( thatā€™s Aldiā€™s Sister store )

1 Like

Why did I just see this just now? Lol.

But, I go outside a few time every month or so, walking and exercising my legs and whatever.

But Idk about the food question, sometimes I just eat and sometimes I just donā€™t eat for a few days. I usually just eat dinner and skip lunch and breakfast. Sometimes I donā€™t but thatā€™s either when my dad cooks or I just make something. Not getting too personal but yeah hate to admit it, but covid has gotten me messed up :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I didnā€™t know that lol

1 Like

Iā€™m so glad you stumbled upon this thread :thread::blush:!!!

Getting some type of exercise is very important I have to get back to working out via pushups and yoga and stuff like that, but I try to always walk 2-3 miles at least three times a week.

Food is an interesting concept to be honest. When I was younger, I used to forget to eat and would only eat when I would get hungry. As an adult, I have to cook for my Dad and most of the time I cook something different for him than I do for myself. I try to cook a lot of vegan :seedling: stuff. But like you said ā€¦ Covid 19 has changed the way I do everything. I am now a plant :seedling: parent I have bought so many plants, and had to look up so many different remedies when they get sick :face_with_thermometer: and are not adapting well :woman_facepalming:t4:ā€¦ itā€™s so much workā€¦ but the house looks amazing though!!!

2 Likes

Yeah!!! I found that out when I was trying to look for grocery stores that were still open during normal hours at the beginning of the Pandemic breakout.

2 Likes