How I raw realistic hair

Hey guys. I made a video of how I draw hair because some of you wanted to know. Here’s the link of it from my YouTube channel. Tell me what you think.

Here’s the link of the brushes I use. Probably my favorite

12 Likes

Thank chuu :heart_eyes: ! It really helps

3 Likes

You’re welcome. Make sure the transfer is off on the pen tablet but also the pen pressure is on

3 Likes

Hey! Did you make for me a profile picture? I had already asked you in your thread :hugs:

1 Like

Hey yeah I was working on it but someone flagged it as being plagiarism which I don’t know why. I gave the person and the person who took down my thread @Sydney_H all the proof that they where my original drawings.

2 Likes

It’s okay I believe you :relaxed:

1 Like

But yeah if you can resend it to me that would be awesome.

2 Likes

Idk why people do like this?:pleading_face: I know that those drawings were your original drawings :smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks. Yeah the person kept harassing me asking for proof of all the drawings I did. I gave them the references and mine. For example this is the one I did for some one. Explain how this looks like a photo edit.

4 Likes

Yeah here:

My body is Female Athlete

You can use these outfits:

Any pose is fine and any background is fine :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Thanks. I’ll make it as soon as @Sydney_H reads through everything

1 Like

But, I believe you :pleading_face:

You are welcome :grin:

Thanks I know but you know how people are these days.

1 Like

Yeah :cry: people always want proofs for everything

Exactly. One reason why I showed how I make the hair.

1 Like

Yeah thank you by the way for showing how to make the hair :smiley:

1 Like

Can u do it in ibispaint x too please :pleading_face: I still suck in making the hair look real . Please make a video if u can it’ll be very helpful :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Haha. Trust me it took forever for me. I don’t use I ibispaint. I’ve actually never heard of it until now. I do everything on my computer and graphics tablet. Can I use it on IOS

2 Likes

And is it free as well

1 Like