How is everyone doing today?

That’s terrible! italy sounds like a beautiful place.

3 Likes

The whole world is destroying itself

1 Like

School is shite but I’m going on a trip tommorow. (Approx. 23:12 and still awake.)

1 Like

It is a beautiful city but it is ugly to see garbage everywhere😩

1 Like

Image result for stop global warming|271x353

An image I found online that made me sad.

1 Like

School really is :frowning:
But hey, have fun at the trip!

There is this Instagram post and it’s like the 10 year challenge thing that was a trend a few months back and in that post they posted like the pic of amazon in 2009 and it was all green and beautiful and a pic in 2019 and it was the opposite. The green was all gone. They had a bunch of other pics which was really sad

I’m extremely stressed with an A - level exam coming up, let’s hope I don’t die in the exam hall :pray:

How are you? :joy:

1 Like

Do you know Colosseo?(Rome)

2 Likes

Hahah don’t worry u’ll be fine. Good luck!
I’m meh. I’m tired and I have a lot of projects due by next week :pensive:

1 Like

Yes

1 Like

If you come to Italy I present the best tourist guide @Ivyberg1

1 Like

Yes, I do

Kinda bad. Bernice (a loser at work)wasn’t very nice to me today…:neutral_face:

1 Like

I feel like life is just too hard :sob: :sob:.

2 Likes

I’m drained I’m in Highschool and I get like three hours of sleep because I need to finish people’s art.

1 Like

i wanna sleep :sleepy:

1 Like

School is killing me, there are so many super important tests and so much studying but they get so many fun events at the end of the year to "balance (and let me sleep even less)… there’s prom next week from 6pm till 1:30am and school the next day :woman_facepalming:t2: wonder who’s the genius who thought about that. (They don’t bring alcohol so no one will be hungover the next day :joy: ) I had a math test today for 4 hours and then a 5 hours trip to an art museum, I don’t get the logic

1 Like

Closed due to violation of the Forum General Rules:

Please refer to the The SCHOOL thread or to the The Life Thread. Thanks