How is it possible?

How is it possible that people can promote their stories 10 times over but when I promoted my story and responded to the read for reads in another account I had I GOT BANNED UNTIL 3018??? THAT DOESN’T MAKE ANY SENSE WHATSOEVER.

Maybe submit a ticket to the Episode support team because this seems quite odd to be banned for 1000 years so…

1 Like

I think I’M BEING TARGETED ON PURPOSE for someone to ban me like that.

I’m not sure. I don’t know. Ask the Episode support team - that’s what they’re here for. Maybe you promoted your story badly or your story was inappropriate. :woman_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

Didn’t you write this exact post yesterday on another ‘new’ account and @Jeremy told you to submit a support ticket? :confused:

1 Like

Must be bad to be banned for over 1000 years

Yes, I just found Jeremy did here . :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

I thought so, I remember tagging him and @Ryan but Jeremy closed the thread. Weird :confused:

Very, especially since A.TIZZLE said the ban is just for promoting her story. :thinking:

I don’t want to go as far as calling someone a liar but one can’t help but wonder what the need for two ‘new’ accounts is…? :thinking:

2 Likes

Me neither. She made both posts with the same account though I think, I’m just unsure about a thousand year ban like @KACY_Episode said. It’s all quite strange. :thinking:

A 1000 year ban sounds ludicrous but it could be a technical error? And I guess it depends what the ban was given for (in more depth) :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Yeah, true. I don’t even know… :woman_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

I see what you mean but I don’t want to assume anything… but it does seem very weird. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

@A.TIZZLE as other members have pointed out, we requested that you submit a request to our team in order for us to help you with this. Do to privacy concerns we do not discuss ban’s openly with the community so please make sure to submit the request so we can get this resolved for you. Thank you and closing this thread. :peace_symbol:

2 Likes