How is my first ever ibis artwork in episode?

Thai is my first ever ibis artwork in episode.
Howz it?

3 Likes

Uhh I might seem weird lol, but maybe you could explain me what iblis art is? Because past 4 months I was literally living under a rock :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Actually me too! Today I practiced for hours to get it right…

think she meant ibis paint x

3 Likes

If I researched this correctly, iblis artwork sort of represents the evil side or the sinister side of things. The word iblis itself is an evil spirit or devil, so-

If I got this wrong, then please do correct me. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Yea. :heart::heart:

That I don’t know! Lol! :joy: :joy: :rofl:.

Oh, Ty, I thought this was like new artstyle or something lol, so I was really confused lol and didn’t understood :DDD. I draw on ibis Paint for about 2 years I think lol :))

1 Like

No, she meant ibispaint, the program, 🤦🤦😂 I was like wth is that, was I missing do much in past few months, and now I was told it’s just grammar mistake.

1 Like

Haha, lol. :joy::woman_facepalming:

1 Like

Lol! :joy: :joy: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I am sry! :heart: This predictors in mobile is a pain! :joy::joy:

As I already said I know what is it. Because I’m using it for more than 2 years. And, because of the grammar mistake she made, I couldn’t understand what she means at first, because she didn’t explain, or even correct it.

2 Likes

Actually, I corrected it :woman_shrugging::woman_shrugging:

Okay it was a spelling mistake. And the reason why I didn’t correct it yesterday is the wifi here was slow. And it showed loading and loading.
Today only it became right.
So it’s not my fault. :woman_shrugging::woman_shrugging:
Sorry for the misunderstanding caused.

Yep It is because the first layer I applied the skin colour it look too pale so I traced it with a little bit more darker colour. :heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much! :heart::heart::blush:

1 Like

:heart:

Yes you’re correct, in Islam they refer to Satan as Iblis. New fact of the day hehe

1 Like

Well I am sorry everyone.,