How Is Noob Loop Not Banned?

I’m not saying she’s a bad person, but some of her stories are messed up and don’t belong on Episode. I’m going to talk about Sore Loser first. It’s notorious and infamous for a good reason. The story is about a girl who was kidnapped with her friend by some hired guys in a gang because this psycho was mad because she beat him in a game. One of the guy drugs the girl and proceeds to rape her. The friend is beaten and castrated by the gang members. When they escape the friend continues to be friends with the gang members and the one that raped her goes to jail. The psycho has killed both of her parents for some reason and swoops in to save the girl. He explains that he is the one of killed her parents and hired the gang members. He tells her that his father loved her mother, but her mother didn’t feel the save way and married the girl’s dad instead. He then blames her parents for his dad beating and killing his mom and going to jail. He then proceeds to rape her and she becomes pregnant. Enter the castrated friend who cannot have children anymore and when MC finds out she’s pregnant by rape and begs her to keep the child even though she wants to abort it. A few years later the first guy who raped her to out of jail and she lets him back into her life and let him be along with her daughter even though he’s a convicted rapists and one of the other gang members warned her not to eat the food he gave her all those years ago and he was right, it had drugs in it. Now the psycho’s dad crazy dad enters the picture.

The dad is rich and find out his son raped MC and she had his child. He threatens to take the child away if he didn’t get visitation. He blackmails MC into spending time with him. I’m pretty sure he kills his son for killing MC’s mom because he still loves her, but now that MC’s mom is gone he sees her an extension of her. He tried to force himself on MC and almost drowns her in a hot tub. MC later gets into an accident where she loses part of her memory and now the crazy dad is blackmailing one of the gang members into deceiving MC’s clueless self. Even though she remembers the part where he kidnaps her she still trusts him. He makes her believe that the two of them are together and love each other. The whole point is for Hunter, the gang member to break her heart and for the dad to be the hero who pieces her back together even though he has her daughter locked in a closet with Hunter’s mom. MC can’t remember her daughter, but she suspects something. If my memory isn’t failing me then I’m pretty sure he takes advantage of her or I’m sure he’s tempted to while she’s unconscious. The part where I left off is the gang member confesses and they team up to save the child and the mom. I acknowledge that she deleted the story, but only because of the backlash she received for it. There are some sick people who like that story which condones rape and encourages victims to forgive people who rape and abuse them. There are so many other stories that address rape, but do it in a humane way instead of glorifying it like Noob Loop does.

Edit: I also want to address the bullshit response the Episode Team gave. They said they worked with Noob Loop and made the story within guidelines, but that literally changed nothing. It was still messed up crap and I read it after and before the edit. They also said they believe in second chances, but did they giving Amelia Rose a chance before they ban her. Her stories didn’t glorify rape or send a message that it was okay for someone to rape you and they can get away with it. Her story Pregnant By My Student also glorifies forced sex and someone in the forums had the nerve to defend her. Not to be mean or malicious, but I want her banned out right.

46 Likes

Sore Loser has been deleted for a long time now.

13 Likes

It just really sickens me that people who are 11-15 justify that the character who raped her has a hard life and he was sorry. I don’t care if he is sorry or not, it is unfair to survivors of real rape. And the story puts women down as weak. I believe Noob Loop should be banned altogether because in another story of hers the teacher starts sleeping with one of her students AND one of the character attempts to rape her multiple times and like an idiot MC says nothing as usual just like the weak ass MC in Sore Loser.

26 Likes

agree. the episode team just does whatever as long as it’s popular, like gang stories, they’re justifying gang leaders for readers. they honestly dgaf (srry) about how problematic and disrespectful their stories are, and are too busy telling other people to follow the guidelines for simple issues while justifying rl issues. sorry for the rant but honestly … they need to fix it

14 Likes

That’s really true not to mention how in one of her stories her characters were doing a little 69 which is very bad and even made me uncomfortable and I’m almost an adult.

12 Likes

yikes

Right

What do u mean?

Agreed! It disgusts me and revolts me, to think that someone would glorify rape! RAPE! Honestly it pisses me off, people who haven’t got the first clue about what it’s liked to be raped (you have to live with it your whole life, you will never feel the same again) they do some bullshit like my gangster my rapist – idk the usual!

10 Likes

The reason why Noob Loop is not banned - a visual portrayal:

(Original comic by SimKaye @ http://cooncomic.com/ )

26 Likes

Spot on!

4 Likes

There’s no need to attack episode though. Ok, what they did was probably wrong, but maybe it’s for reasons we don’t understand. I agree with this post though, I honestly wouldn’t forgive myself if I read them, because out of all this feedback, I realize why people wanted it banned in the first place. I’m 13, and I know what 69 is, and it also disgusts me. Ok, some things on episode can be fictional and stuff, but there’s no need to make a story like that. If I wouldn’t be comfortable reading it, I don’t think she should be on episode. Episode is a place where I want to share my creativity, and people like her make my parents believe that Episode is a toxic place that will condone me from my childhood. I don’t agree with them, but I guess now I can see why. Those authors don’t represent episode appropriately. I honestly SUPPORT THIS. Her stories in no way have a positive influence on a reader, cuz I’ve learnt so many lessons through stories, but I guess she honestly doesn’t belong here. I joined and am still on Episode because of their impact, but things like these makes me wonder why she still somehow thinks her stories are good to the community. I’m sorry Noob Loop, but you’re honestly not really being positive here. I ASSUME the only reason you’re on here is to get famous and all that. BUT YOUR STORIES IN NO WAY ARE CREATIVE AND THEY DISGUST ME. :sob:

4 Likes

I don’t think anyone is getting famous by writing Episode stories.

4 Likes

Famous on the app😊

Never even came across this person or their stories… that’s crazy

5 Likes

I guess its cause I stray away from “Pregant by so and so” stories.

11 Likes

Me too, but I’ve seen it in the trending section😖

1 Like

She put her Sore Loser story on Wattpad and it was brought to staff attention and they outright banned that story on there and Wattpad lets a lot of crazy stuff happened because their hands are tied, but Episode’s hands honestly aren’t tied they just want the ad revenue her stories get.

14 Likes

If a story is banned by wattpad there is a problem episode is suppose to be stricter.
I have read sore loser and my main problem how on earth would anyone ever willing want to marry their rapist.
The part that bothered me the most is the line oh you should forgive him as he only hurt you once um excuse me.
And the biggest part why would you leave your child with a known rapist the story is incredibly messed up and is disrespectful for woman and men who ever been sexually abused.

22 Likes

She’s popular.

1 Like