How is this so time consuming?

I have been coding all week! almost every waken moment :flushed:
I think I’ve cashed in atleast 48hrs of active time on writers portal in a few days (Yes… nolifer, I know :joy:) And I’m not even done with my first chapter… how is this possible? I can’t stop, I love the challenge and seeing my story develop (even though I doubt I’ll ever finish it) anybody else getting swallowed by writers portal? :joy::sparkling_heart:
Btw… Is there any way to see how many hours you’ve worked? (I hope not!:joy::joy:)

6 Likes

Haha I know how you feel!
I spent 6 hours coding for one episode and it felt like 50 minutes :weary:

5 Likes

haha same right here xx however this does effect my grades a lot :frowning:

2 Likes

i have the same girl :smiley: the worst part is that i have vacation now but my backgrounds take wayyyy to long to get reviewd!! :woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming:

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that :broken_heart:
They should have an episodes class in school! :joy:

I know the feeling! it’s taking foreveeeer :anguished:

2 Likes

Hahahhaa I know the feeling.
I recently spent over five hours on one scene which lasts about two minutes lol.

8 Likes

dont let the portal consume ui

3 Likes

Same lol

1 Like

Yes the struggle is real! If we could see the hours that we worked I think it would hurt everyone’s feelings. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Literally me I’ve been working for weeks on an episode and I’m finally almost done but the time feels like an hour has past when I’ve been working on it for hours

1 Like

Same here! I honestly hate coding :sweat: as compared to writing. But when it comes out perfect, the pay-off is almost worth it! It took us 1 week to code an episode (roughly 6 hours?/ day) and we had 2 people on board. Maybe it’s because we’re new or that we had a really specific vision on how things should turn out… :thinking: We’re currently working on our 4th episode and it’s only about 60% done :disappointed_relieved: . Hope everyone in the thread can finish their work quickly!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

same!

1 Like