How long are you on episode writing a story + promote your story here

Hey guys, I was wondering how long does it take you to write one episode/story. And promote your story here!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

For my 1st story, it took 8 weeks to complete as we’re being quarantined at home at the time. For my 2nd story, it’s been months and still ongoing :joy:

1 Like

I’ve been writing my first episode ever since the R&R contest was released… (I know, I’m behind.) I think I’ll be done with episode 1 by next week.

1 Like

I wrote 3 chapters in 2 months then had a problem with my account and remade chapter 1, it took me 4 months lol because I wasn’t inspired after the problem I had with my account :cry:

2 Likes

C8B31B70-0380-4492-ADC9-6D4C685C9B5E
i’ve completed 6 episodes of this story that I only thought of making in January and instantly wrote notes on Wattpad :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Aww, sad to hear that that happened

2 Likes

I started my story last year in August and I’m in episode 9
Things are going pretty slowly :blob_turtle:
P.S-My story is a thriller called ‘The Dark Conqueror’

Summary

1 Like

It’s no problem but hey!! I got my inspiration back!! But only a bit lol :joy::cry:

1 Like

I agree, there is a LOT of coding involved so even one small mistake can leave you feeling really demotivated :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Ikr!! I was trying to make a game menu yesterday and damn I almost hit my PC because the errors it showed :joy: Also I added the Author Q&A from @Dara.Amarie website and it showed me error saying ‘Error: Unexpected Character: Narr’. I made changes, removed her template and typed everything but still kept showing that error. I just turned off my PC :rofl:

1 Like

Yeah! Plus, I put a character called YOU in and it was like ‘Unexpected Garbage:YOU’
Episode, I’m offended :expressionless:

1 Like

Closed since Forum Games is not the correct category for story promotion or Episode-related discussions. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley: