How long do you prefer an episode to be?

Opinions?

1 Like

Hmmm I’d say a good 7-10 minutes, as long as it’s entertaining and keeps me hooked. If it’s too short, I’m less likely to read another chapter, and if it’s too long, I probably will leave halfway through the chapter.

3 Likes

I like episodes at least 10 mins. My story is 10-15 mins and I occasionally get complaints it is too long.

2 Likes

I usually prefer 10 minutes but it also depends on the type of story. If it is a story that I’m really enjoying, then the longest 15 minutes

4 Likes

10-15 mins

2 Likes

If your story is an hour like most of these stories, I’m either clicking off, or has to be good I wouldn’t notice. Me 7-11

1 Like

!5- 20 minutes of reading, if it’s engaging.

1 Like

i like 10-20 minute episodes, but if i love the story and its very interactive then i love longer episodes like 20+ mins. most people seem to like 10-15 though so when i write i try to shoot for 12 :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I like them pretty long if you release one chapter At a time. So 20-30 minutes, yes it might seem long lol But as long as you don’t Put unecessary things in it I like it long.

1 Like

I like stories to be 10-15 minutes.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.