'how long does episode normally take to respond to tickets

hi !
so honestly, i’m no stranger to sending in tickets to the episode team and they typically respond to me in 1-2 days, however i send a ticket about five days go to inquire about my story cover but haven’t received a response. i was wondering how long it takes you to get a response from the episode team ?

I’ve only submitted a few. It’s never taken them as long as 5 days.

Did you get an email with your ticket number? If not, then something might’ve happened when you tried to submit it (temporary disconnection or something) and it got lost.

If you did get an email with your ticket number, then 5 days is probably too long; it says they close a ticket if you don’t respond in 4 days, so I doubt they’d tolerate 5 from themselves. Also, I think you can click on your ticket number, it might show you the status.

1 Like

i did receive the email in which they told me my ticket number as per usual. i wasnt so sure about the link on your ticket number, im trying that out right now. thank you so much for the help in advanced <3

1 Like

I’ve been waiting 6 weeks for a response, I’ve even sent in more tickets and nothing, not even a courtesy email

1 Like

Did they reply?
I been waiting for over a week now and they haven’t replied only the usual email when you send a support ticket.
Honestly episode app is having so many problems this is my second time requesting help because the first one the app won’t save my progress and now is doing it again. So frustrating :rage:

Yes,
They’ve replied but I made the mistake of sending multiple tickets in. So don’t send one after the other. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Each ticket you send closes the previous ticket, if your first ticket is still open

1 Like

Yeah. That’s what I did the first time and they told me that when you send multiple thickets it push yours to the bottom.
I only sent one and when they replied, I sent the other one saying that the first step was done. That was a week ago so I replied to that email to ask when they are gonna see the ticket :sleepy: