How long does it take for episode to approve of your overlay?

So basically I made some overlays and I don’t know when episode will approve of it I really need to put it in my story.

they dont need to be approved for you to put them in. you just cant publish

1 Like

It depends. Usually it takes a few days, but don’t rely upon them approving your overlays in 2-3 days. For example, I uploaded an overlay of a single colour and just that took a week to get approved. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

I tried sometimes it takes a couple of weeks. and sometimes a couple of hours

1 Like

Due to contests going on, i’ll say about couple weeks maybe.

Just put them in and continue working on your story until they are approved and you’re ready to publish.

1 Like

Thanks I’ll do that.

True

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is related to Episode. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

It depends, but they’re generally pretty fast. My stuff tends to be approved in less than a week unless they’ve made an announcement saying why things might take a while. I agree to not assume that it’ll be fast though, and if you have a set date you want to publish/update, plan accordingly.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.