How long does it take for episode to delete a forum account?

The ticket was submitted about a week ago but the acc is still not deleted :woman_shrugging: It is not my acc btw. I am posting on behalf of someone.

5 Likes

It should be deleted by now, but you could easily delete an account from the settings on your profile. If Episode don’t reply try submitting another ticket, just in case! (:

3 Likes

We could not find it :sweat_smile: I saw it before when my acc was new but now the delete button is gone too. Another ticket has to be submitted then. Thanks for answering.

3 Likes

You could message @Sydney_H , she might be able to help delete the account.

I hope this helps💕

2 Likes

No worries, I think that would be best to do! :hugs:

2 Likes

He is anxious and wanted the account to be deleted soon but it is still there :sleepy: We just submitted the second ticket.

2 Likes

Oh sorry, good luck💕

I saw on a thread a while ago to contact Sydney_H to delete the forum account but it might also been to change forum name. Anyway I hope the problem will be solved as quickly as possible :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Thanks.

1 Like

Moved to Site Feedback since this is about the forum. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

@opheliaz @Arsenal Just for future reference, do not submit multiple tickets for the same issue. If a first ticket has already been submitted, submitting a second ticket will push both of them further down the queue and increase the wait time. The best thing to do is wait for the team to respond to the first ticket.

2 Likes

@Sydney_H It’s been two weeks why isn’t the account deleted yet? How much longer do we have to wait?? :sweat:

Please inform your friend that they’ll need to check the email they used to submit the ticket. :smiley: