How long does it take for you to write a chapter?

Lmao it takes me months tbh. I started my first story like 2 or 3 months ago and I’m not even halfway done with chapter 2 :joy:

It’s mostly because I have no time (because of school and soccer) so I rarely even go on episode other than the weekends when I don’t have games

1 Like

Back in the good old days of when Episode first came to be popular (I remember the Google forums :laughing:) I was able to get an episode drafted, written, edited and proofread in 2-3 days. But as I’m now a few years older and have adult commitments my new story that I’m working on is taking me a good few days so far.

Honestly, the way I see it, everyone writes at their own pace. Some people can knock out two episodes a week (which I applaud) while some people find it better to release a new episode on a fortnightly - or monthly - basis.

2 Likes

Fortnite is a good game :ok_hand:

1 Like

Honestly… I take at least a week under good conditions (not a lot of schoolwork, my scheduling ect.) But is I have multiple stories I’m working on… then like a month :joy::joy:

1 Like

my situation right now

same, I’m halfway finishing chapter one and its been a week but Im trying to brainstorm scenes

I’m almost finished with the episode now, and honestly not looking forward to the next nine I have to write…

Also if you look at the date when I posted that and the date I posted this, plus the extra month before you’ll see how much of a procrastinator I am.

I had make my writing skills fast even more fast , I can write a story within 30 minutes. Yeah. That’s Enough!

1 Like

I’ve been on the first episode for three months now, and like every month I come back here to update and nobody actually sees.

1 Like