How long does it take for you to write one episode?

LOL how long does it take for you to write one episode?
For me it can take up to a week.
:cold_sweat:

4 Likes

Same! Between a week and two, and yet the annoying thing is that I would have had everything planned out. :confounded:

1 Like

if i stay really determined tops like 2-3 days with 900-1300 lines without CC

1 Like

@Jade135 and @preciouso wow I could never. I’ve been working on one of my stories for 2 months now! Whaaaa :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Um well I’ve been having complications like motivation issues and art issues but it normally takes me a while like idk a week or two if I’m motivated

2 Likes

how long does it take you on average cause i mostly plan before which is why i write so quick.

1 Like

It’s taken me 2 months just to do one episode, but I’m not fully dedicated and kinda all over the place rn :grimacing:

2 Likes

ify ify school makes it hard for me to make time. it’s literally almost 12 am and i’m writing lol :sob:

2 Likes

@preciouso I envy your focus! It takes me so long to plan, then so long to write… I end up getting stuck on three episodes only.

2 Likes

I’d write rn but my computers light is super bright and it’s the lowest brightness (if that makes senses)
What I’ve been doing tho is writing the story on a google doc and then when I get a chance imma write it on episode

The last time I made 3ish chapters to a story in a week or two but it was summer Break and I had already mapped out my story

1 Like

:sob: :sob: trust me it isn’t all that lol. how do you plan exactly? maybe i can help make it a bit more efficient?

1 Like

google docs is my love. use this thing for everything lol. over the summer, i planned about 20 chapters with my friend and then wrote about 12 before school started. I think it’s just a matter of focus, time and how you plan. what type of planner are you?

1 Like

7/8ish hours? To get everything done.

1 Like

I look for every detail and do research on names and places but I usually make points in the plot and then wing it.
I prob shouldn’t do that lol

Well… usually I write down my plot, what happens in the episode, and the works. But in the end whilst I’m writing I find myself changes certain aspects that then cause loopholes and it becomes a whole issue :sweat_smile:

1 Like

That is exactly what I do.

1 Like

Haha :joy:

1 Like

Probably like a week or 2 for more than 2000 lines if I’m real focus but lately I havent been able to write as much.

no no bullet points are really helpful! but idk for mean in terms of dialogue it’s much easier to kinda wing that part or else it doesn’t end up sounding like a natural conversation. plus i do alot of catergorizing like of things that I know need to be in this chapter etc. etc. i find it best to write like a paragraph or bullent points work two of what you need to hit in each chapter a GENERAL not specific list or paragraph. and as i start writing and pass those points i highlight them a different color. then all also depends on what kind of writer you are some are kinda free writers, some are mega planners and some are just a little bit of both.

1 Like

yea that’s where the whole being a bit more general comes in. because your ideas can flow when you write. you might have an idea of something that can be revealed in this particular way in thei particular chapter but the more you think on it there are better ideas and what not. like not saying it’s not good to plan, cause it is. but if you be to specific you’re gonna find yourself confused and in a box. cause if you change a chapter you’ll probabaly need to change the plot a bit here and there.

1 Like