:blob_hearts: How long does it take to write 1 episode? :blob_hearts:

I don’t know if it’s just me, but it takes me about three days to a week to write 1 episode, simply because I have school. But I wanna know how long it takes you guys to write 1 episode? :blob_hearts:

6 Likes

Mine was two days.

1 Like

oh my god! You guys are so fast! It takes me two whole weeks to code one episode ahahahahha

13 Likes

Hee hee… I take round about a month. I get so distracted :sob: :sweat_smile:
But if I’m being serious, I’d say around a week.

7 Likes

Write: under an hour.
Code: anywhere from 2 to 20 days.

6 Likes

sameee :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Mines was around 2-3 days. Gotta proofread, make are the coding is perfect and etc.

1 Like

i just started writing episode stories and if i’m very serious about it it will take me one day-3 days but some days i can get very distracted and coding one episode can take me 2 weeks

1 Like

it takes me around 2 to 4 days. But It take me around 1 week to make it perfect Lol

1 Like

i want be able to finish one episode in 1 day but it’s impossible for me :weary:

2 Likes

It takes me a day or a two but my coding is advanced so it takes more time to make something cool

1 Like

Yesss

1 Like

Without school, I can write out dialogue in 3 hours and maybe spend another 3-4 hours of directing time. With school, it can take a few weeks. The directing mentioned above is basic but looks good. In directing I also proofread, as I am reading the same scenes over and over again.

1 Like

Half a year :eye: :lips: :eye:

I’m not even joking XD

It takes that long for me at least

But if I’m enjoying it and don’t have to worry about school, then 6 hours

7 Likes

Depends on the number of branches and choices. For a complex story, 3-4 weeks. A simple one without too much branching, 1-2 weeks.

For a complex scene with multiple characters moving around several zones, it can take me a whole week.

And then if the scene calls for a new background, well…:smirk:

Anywhere from 2 to 4 weeks. I’m slow though and have this wonderful habit of writing a whole scene and then throwing the whole thing away. :joy:

1 Like

FOREVER. WELL WHEN I HAVE WRITERS BLOCK AND A LOT OF OTHER THINGS TO DO, IT CAN TAKE LIKE A MONTH :skull: :skull: :skull:

2 Likes

For me it really depends on how many lines I have. Between all of the spot directing, spotting overlays, and zooms. It really depends if I want to take a break for an episode. Depending on how long the break will be. A few days, a few weeks, or maybe even a few months. Or if I have some errors in my script that I can’t figure out to fix. That takes me a long time too.

1 Like

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is related to Episode. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

I’m still making my first episode :grimacing:

1 Like