How Long Have You Been Here

oh right yeah

i joined march 10, 2018

2 Likes

Lurked hard on the old forums and came here recently Feb 20th?

2 Likes

I joined in January 2017, around the time I published my first story. I don’t think the date on my profile is accurate (I think because I wasn’t moved over by admin- I came here as a beta tester?)

2 Likes

A little over a year, but I was forum stalking for a few months before that and only got an account so I could enter a contest :joy:

6 Likes

Lol, I was planning on entering a contest, too, so that’s why I made my account on the Forums :scream: :rofl:

But yeah, I’ve checked it out a few times before that. It’s cool and you could color code things although I’ve never written on it I believe XD

Anyways, I joined on Oct 7, '17 :wilted_flower:

4 Likes

Bump :wilted_flower:

1 Like

whistles in a tune

1 Like

Since 6th of August 2014 :v:t3:

1 Like

For me I’m not sure but
November 27th 2018

1 Like

bumpin

bum

I think I’ve been here for nearly a year? Think I joined in March last year but I’m honestly too lazy to check :sleeping:

2 Likes

You did. March 6. Apparently I’m not too lazy to check lol

1 Like

I did exactly the same lol. My first anniversary is coming in a few weeks but I was stalking the old forums for months before I created my account here.

@purplerosewrites we are forum twins, I also joined on 18th February :blush:

3 Likes

I love that my lazy ass was, well, too lazy to just do a single click but yours wasn’t.
By the way, I did check now and mine says I joined March 5th but I guess it might be because of the time difference

1 Like

HAHAHA, I’m just extra and yeah, I’ve noticed I see everyone’s birthday cakes a day early because I’m in a timezone ahead haha

1 Like

So your bio says “I’ve been on the forums a while…If you see someone who’s been on longer lemme know.” and I just came across someone = @Sunset_Shimmer who joined in June 2014 so two months before you joined :joy: :heart:

4 Likes

Omg finally! Here’s me thinking I have been on the forums the longest! :joy:

4 Likes

Lol I joined June 2014 when there was only the Classic style, but I took this long intermission from Episode until last year :wink::sweat_smile: I started on the Episode App first though like @LillyR did.

4 Likes

Me too! Classic used to be all there was and I can’t really remember joining the forums. Nice to see someone else has been here this long! :blush:

1 Like