How long have you been on episode? ❤️

I’ve been playing since 2016, so 5 years (it sounds so weird to say 2016 was 5 years ago) and I’ve been writing for 4 years (all of my old stories are trash :skull:), and I’ve only recently just made a forums account cause I thought it was about time.

Since the classic style :joy:
I also remember reading the Demi story and Mean girls

1 Like

5 years

I’ve been on episode for about 3 years now!

Been on the Episode app for about 4 years I believe, started “writing” 2 years ago and officially started writing the same time i joined the forums :))

I started reading in February of 2018 and experimented with the mobile creator from 2018-2019. I joined the forums a year later but didn’t become active until early 2020. I started practicing with the writer’s portal sometime in 2019 and published my first story in January of this year! :blob_sun:

Started reading in summer 2020 and joined the forums in December 2020 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Reading when it first came out, writing - 2016 i believe but, but being part of the community, IG and Forums, 2017 :blush:

It feels like only yesterday at I joined but it was kind of off and on for me.
A few years ago was when I first started episode, I only liked it for a bit so I deleted it a few months after and then about 2 years ago, I decided to download it again but then I deleted it again after 2-3 months and the. Maybe about 8 months ago, I downloaded it again and found out I can become a writer, so I signed into forums and now I’m an episode writer so I think I’m on for good now :blush:

1 Like

I started reading around December of 2015, it’s been a while :sob:

1 Like

Since I was in 8 th grade so like for 6 years! Episode has been a form of escapism for me <3 In my low times there would always be a story that could make me laugh. I appreciate everyone who writes here and is a part of the community. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’ve been here since 2016 :sneezing_face:

Started reading in 2018, joined forums Feburary 2019 so three years

I started reading Episodes from April 2020 and joined forums in October 2020. I am still writing my story from October but haven’t finished or published yet :joy:

I started on Episode in June/July 2018, but I deleted it and got it again in August 2019 and have had it ever since. I’ve only been on Forums a month and a half. :joy:

5-6 years I remember reading Mean Girls :sob::sob: I only ever found out about forums recently tho lol.

I have been on episode for 5 years…or 7.

I remember reading Real Hollywood and The Dare and The Bet, and a lot of good classically stories! OH AND CAMPUS CRUSH. the old version

I’m actually not sure how long I’ve been on episode… I just know I started writing when I was 14.

I’ve been on episode for about 2 years now…I’m not really sure how long actually

1 Like

To be honest I don’t remember.
Prolly 4years.