How long have you been playing Episode Interactive?

I’ve been playing Episode since…when Classic was still popping even after those few years it was out, months before Ink got introduced. What about you? :grimacing:

4 Likes

Thats really a long time. :heartbeat:
Me from a year i think. :heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I have been playing it since December 2015. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Somewhere in 2016 (-:

2 Likes

Probably around 5-6 yrs

1 Like

I think it was just before the Demi story came out? I don’t know. Classic was still pretty big and was at least 1/2 of the app.

2 Likes

April 2016 :grin:

and I have been addicted ever since!!

1 Like

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is related to Episode. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

Since the very beginning :slight_smile:
I don’t know how many people remember it but the company that used to run Episode had a game called Campus Life and I was obsessed with it. I got an advertisement to check out the new app (Episode) and the rest is history…

Campus Life

IMG_0189

3 Likes

I’ve been reading stories on Episode since the Classic days haha… I’ve been exposed to Episode since 2013.

3 Likes

From like 2016 i think

1 Like

Since fall 2014 I think? I saw their ads all over Tumblr so I decided to download the app

2 Likes

I’ve been on Episode since it first came out. Lol i honestly don’t remember how many years specifically.

2 Likes

2 Likes

2016-2017 idk exactly

1 Like

Early 2016 (I think?). I was obsessed with the Demi stories lol, good times

3 Likes

Omg!! I remember Campus Life!!

I started during the whole Classic thing with the “ you get a new story in two days “ thing. I was like… 7?

3 Likes

2016 spring time was when I first touched the app :eyes:

2 Likes

About 1.5 years or so :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Since the beginning although I’ve deleted it a few times and these days, I barely read episode stories :sweat_smile:

3 Likes