How Long Have You Been Playing Episode?

Almost 4 years! :new_moon_with_face:

2 Likes

Oh my gosh, this question makes me feel so old LOL. I have been playing and writing since 2015.

3 Likes

Woah same!

3 Likes

Since early 2016, wow I’ve just realised it’s about to be whole five years soon!

3 Likes

Since it had started

2 Likes

Same goes for me sjudsejjs ironically downloaded after seeing all that bizarre ads then I got addicted, then I kinda fell in love??? Adore this community so much!! I’m thankful.

2 Likes

I’m maybe a week in

2 Likes

2 years. I’m starting to write my own story now :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Please don’t feel dumb!!!

I had been reading I believe since 2017-2018… But I didn’t know anything about The Forums until 2019. And in 2019 was when I first started writing my very first Episode Story so I would come to The Forums just to ask questions on how to correct my Story, and then I would get ghost again… However… I have only been legit active in The Forums since I think… July or August of this year maybe. I’m talking about … I made my first edit ever and posted it two Thursday’s ago for the 7th Plus Sized Female Update :woman_shrugging:t4:

4 Likes

I have ben playing since 2018. And I didn’t even know you could write your own story :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :grin:

4 Likes

Hey… there is absolutely nothing wrong with that at all!!! I literally have only one story …like…1 that I have been working on since 2019… I am not even close to finished… and it has been more than a whole year since I started it!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

I bet it’s better than my story. I’m not good at directing :woman_shrugging: :woman_facepalming:

2 Likes

Since November of 2017, so almost 3 years! Although, I have deleted the app a couple of times when I got too addicted.

3 Likes

Since 2018 I just found out you could write your own story too. I was like WHAT :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :joy: :kissing:

2 Likes

I’m not too sure about that sweetness… But I do believe your story is good. Also… it is never about comparing other people’s work or how long one person works vs how long you have worked on your story. It’s about being inspired by what everyone is doing, encouraging one another and doing the best work that you can, and feel good about what you have created! :blush:

As for me,the main reason it has taken up to this point to write my "1 story" ( I literally only have one story in my writers portal…) is because I had to learn all of this donacode and directing stuff completely from scratch. I just now learned how to successfully use advanced directing and write animations without having to look them up before inserting them into the story.

You know what… Now that I think about it… I had to switch email accounts as a writer in July of 2019 and was told that only the reading progress and purchases would sync, so I had to create a new profile with the new email… But I had been writing before that… so… I really don’t know how long I have been working on this story… might be almost two whole years.!!! :rofl: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy: Thx

2 Likes

YW! :wink:

2 Likes

Same.I had been playing since 2013 and I discovered that you can write in 2019

3 Likes

Practice makes perfect