How Long Have You Been Playing Episode?

I’ve been playing since Demi Lovato and Mean Girls. So I assume 7 years and dang that’s a long time. Episode was literally my childhood

3 Likes

I have been playing since 2013.…I only discovered that you can also write stories and that there was a forum in 2019…🤦🤦I felt so dumb😂

4 Likes

I don’t know how long this was but I came when Mean Girls and Demi Lovato.

3 Likes

Playing for 2 years and in commutiny for 1 year :grin:

3 Likes

11 months now :))

2 Likes

I started reading in 2017 but too lazy to count :smiley:

2 Likes

Almost 4 years! :new_moon_with_face:

2 Likes

Oh my gosh, this question makes me feel so old LOL. I have been playing and writing since 2015.

3 Likes

Woah same!

3 Likes

Since early 2016, wow I’ve just realised it’s about to be whole five years soon!

3 Likes

Since it had started

2 Likes

Same goes for me sjudsejjs ironically downloaded after seeing all that bizarre ads then I got addicted, then I kinda fell in love??? Adore this community so much!! I’m thankful.

2 Likes

I’m maybe a week in

2 Likes

2 years. I’m starting to write my own story now :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Please don’t feel dumb!!!

I had been reading I believe since 2017-2018… But I didn’t know anything about The Forums until 2019. And in 2019 was when I first started writing my very first Episode Story so I would come to The Forums just to ask questions on how to correct my Story, and then I would get ghost again… However… I have only been legit active in The Forums since I think… July or August of this year maybe. I’m talking about … I made my first edit ever and posted it two Thursday’s ago for the 7th Plus Sized Female Update :woman_shrugging:t4:

4 Likes

I have ben playing since 2018. And I didn’t even know you could write your own story :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :grin:

4 Likes

Hey… there is absolutely nothing wrong with that at all!!! I literally have only one story …like…1 that I have been working on since 2019… I am not even close to finished… and it has been more than a whole year since I started it!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

I bet it’s better than my story. I’m not good at directing :woman_shrugging: :woman_facepalming:

2 Likes

Since November of 2017, so almost 3 years! Although, I have deleted the app a couple of times when I got too addicted.

3 Likes

Since 2018 I just found out you could write your own story too. I was like WHAT :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :joy: :kissing:

2 Likes