How Long Have You Been Writing?

How long have you been writing? I’m not sure of how long I have, I just know it’s been before 2017 because I was writing before the release of the Limelight Art Style.

7 Likes

I’ve written since Ink began :crazy_face:

2 Likes

wait no, I’ve read since classic, and started writing when limelight began :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is related to Episode. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

2 Likes

I only started writing in August :pleading_face:… I feel so insufficient :pensive: :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I started in end of 2016 :relieved:

Two and a half years, time flies

I’ve been writing since the beginning of 2018 :smile:

I started writing on another website at 14 but started writing here (only) at 16 around the time when limelight had just come out and I released the story that I was working on at 18

I “started” writing around 2018 or a few months before mobile creation ended i cant remember the exact date, however, i started writing officially (like i knew what i was doing) this summer

1 Like

I don’t even remember when

I started in 2014 and the one story I published, I deleted. I had stopped writing a year later and then started again 2017, where I then quit writing again because I was extremely frustrated about an entry I hadn’t submit to a contest in time. Now I’m back but more productive because I’m actually close to publishing a story I’m proud of. :sweat_smile:

I started a week before the Squad contest. July, I think? But I was a long time reader, so it wasn’t hard to get the hang of it!

There’s people here who have been writing since CLASSIC :skull_and_crossbones:

I’ve been writing about for about a year and a half. I still haven’t published any stories though.

I’ve been writing since August :relieved::raised_back_of_hand:t3:

@ItsTerra :eyes:

1 Like

Ohmygod really?? ME TOOOKABSJS

1 Like

This is going to be my second year! :innocent: And I write like a baby hahahhaha

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.