How long is Dripping Mascara?

I just finished the pilot episode of dripping mascara and, as much as I enjoyed reading it, I realised that the episode was nearly half and hour long. Can anyone who has read this story before tell me how long the episodes usually are? I just want to keep this in mind since there’s over 100 chapters in the story and I usually like to binge read around 20 chapters at once.

4 Likes

Each Episode is over thirty minutes long, but it is an AMAZING story.
Highly recommended.

1 Like

They tend to vary, but I’d say about 20-50 minutes depending on the episode/how fast you read. It’s been a while since I’ve read it though. It’s definitely one of my favorite stories on the app though and the writing is part of what inspired me to write my own story. :grin:

1 Like

@GenevieveM will be able to tell you :wink: :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Annie!! You’re too sweet <3 Thank you so much for your incredibly kind words!

1 Like

You are correct, Baleigh!! :heart_eyes: Thank you so much for cherishing my story – gosh I am truly honored! <3

1 Like

Haha that’s correct! :smiley: Let me try my best

2 Likes

Omg I remember this story! :heart_eyes: It’s pretty long but it’s so well written

1 Like

Gosh, I’m so happy and thrilled you decided to pick up my story! I am glad you enjoyed the pilot :smiley: The story honestly gets so much better after the first few chapters. https://www.instagram.com/p/BZhL7yfDhff/ has some facts and statistics about the story, particularly regarding its length. Note that the chapters get longer with different branches and games that unfold as you read. Someone said it took them 154 hours and 4 minutes to read the story from start to finish – I won’t tell you how many days of continuous reading that would take but you can do the math :slight_smile: Thank you so much again for giving my story a chance! I would LOVE to know what you think about it as you continue reading.

4 Likes

Any time. It’s a classic, no pun intended.

2 Likes

LOVE THIS! :rofl:

1 Like

132 episodes.

1 Like