How Low Does It Get?

I have a question how low does it get! It seems to me that people have to take something unimportant and drag it down all the way to the ground with them!

Like I get it not all of us are fond of each other on here! We all have our differences…but that is no reason to make someone feel like they deserve NOTHING!

Things happen…but people (including myself) need to let it go! If someone has hurt you in the past you can talk to them through a pm in a calm way!

Making your problem public on a thread…and only showing your side of the story is WRONG!
There is no need to go to that extent! If you don’t like the person simply block them! It’s not that hard! All you gotta do is click a button!

Every person is ALWAYS going to have their own opinion, beliefs and ways of seeing things! That is not reason to attack them over the internet! There is no excuse for that!

This is the Episode Forums! It’s a place for friends, friendly conversation and anything else you can think of! ITS NOT FOR CYBER BULLYING!

Please know that this topic is not to create drama! It is to simply talk about the recent events that have been happening throughout the community! If you have any words of hate in this thread YOU WILL BE FLAGGED AND IGNORED

Much Love,
Kaycee

5 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Toxic and Negativity in the community