How many chapters do you usually write before publishing your story?

Hey guys! So i’m writing a new story. I’ve already written the first three chapters, but don’t know if I should publish it yet. How many chapters do you usually write before publishing your story? lmk :two_hearts:

3 Likes

My suggestion is to make a lot, then update it every so often. You shouldn’t make 3 then publish them. Only because then you have to hurry up and make more episodes to hold the reader’s attention. But if you make 20 or something, you can publish 2-3 every week, month, etc…

3 Likes

I am still coding my second episode but I’d recommend coding 4-6 episodes before publishing your story so you can have them ready to publish an episode per week and also in case you won’t be able to code for a while
This is my suggestion, good luck with your story :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

My answer is similar to everyone else’s. I aim to publish 5 episodes the first time with a few other episodes (like maybe 2-3 more) ready to be published. That way, I can try to update more regularly.

1 Like

Got it! Thank you all for the great advice @KCE @Amphia @Honey_bae :two_hearts: :two_hearts:

3 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is Episode-related. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.