How many episodes do u need to write to publish

each Episode should be like 10-15 mins , so ya 1500 sounds cool

1 Like

Same! But some people also check by dialog, so if most of that is spot directions and directing, I would assume they it may end up short. This one author spent 600 lines on a superhero story (it turned out amazing and totally worth it) but it only lasted 30 seconds and it had no dialog. Of course she made it longer (the entire episode was about 3,000 lines, but still. That was impressive, anyway, sorry to get off topic but maybe that’s happening to you.

2 Likes

Aww
 thanks :upside_down_face:I will remember it if I even think someday to work on it
:expressionless:But for now , it’s a no , I just started to don’t feel connected to it :sleepy:
And I love off topic cough cough :hugs:

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Off topic is life :upside_down_face: especially when you kinda know op :grin:

2 Likes

:joy::joy:

1 Like

Haha, laughing at the little ship , SHisTer :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

5 episode 400 lines

i thought it was 3 episodes?

2 Likes

5 on pc 3 on your mobile

1 Like

AHH okayyy x

:joy: sorry!

1 Like

no its okay im glad i know :joy:

Well you could check out the FAQs (Frequently asked questions) on the writer’s portal:

So, according to this:
You can publish a story to the app by tapping the publish button as soon as your story meets the minimum requirements:

• Your story must be at least 3 episodes long.
  • Each episode must have at least 400 lines of dialogue to publish.
  • All episodes must be error free and follow our Content Guidelines.
2 Likes

They say at least 3 episodes and 400 lines on a PC, but I personally prefer to have 3 episodes and at least 800 lines for each. Whatever episode has customization (if you choose to include it) is probably best to have longer than the others.