How many episodes do you prefer a story to have? 🤔

So I’ve recently published episode 17 of my story (Sinful Encounters in case y’all wanna check it out), and I started to wonder how many episodes do y’all prefer a story to have? I don’t wanna make it long winded, nor do I wanna make it too short. Please, do let me know below and thanks. :two_hearts:

J would prefer stories with kind of 8 episodes or less😉

1 Like

i like long slow burn stories for the most part so it should be no shorter than maybe 20-25 but no longer the 45-50. it honestly depends on the story i think.

1 Like

I love longggggggg stories, but that may be an unpopular opinion.

2 Likes

same

2 Likes

Ah okay. So basically around the length of most of the episode originals/featured stories then. Also, thanks for letting me know your preference. :heart:

1 Like

I like between 15-30 but if the story is amazing people don’t usually mind, Speak by @J.Miley has 90 episodes but the story and directing is phenomenal so I binged it ha ha ha

2 Likes

So do I, lol. Usually 60+ :sweat_smile:.

1 Like

Thanks for letting me know. And yeah, I don’t like reading long stories with a dead plot. :heart:

1 Like

Thanks for letting me know, and I’ll aim to make it 40 episodes as I think some authors tend to stretch out the plot for more episodes. I’ll keep this in mind. :kissing_smiling_eyes::heartbeat:

1 Like

np np :)) gl

1 Like

Thank you. :heart:

1 Like

I think it’s important to remember to only let the story go on for as long as it needs, if it needs to be more episode than what you planned then do it, there is no point in trying to shorten it, the same thing for if it is short, don’t drag it out just to make it longer if it doesn’t need to be :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah, there is quite a lot of content which needs to be placed into the episodes as I’m writing a romance/mystery kinda story. I’ll definitely use your advice and make sure the number of episodes is suitable for the plot and my story in general. Thank you so much for your advice, I appreciate it. Everyone. :two_hearts::two_hearts:

1 Like

no problem :smiley:

1 Like

@Nick or @Sydney_H could you please close this? I’ve come to a conclusion and received the answers I was looking for. :sparkling_heart:

1 Like