How many episodes should a story have?

So I’m planning on having around 30 - 40 episodes for my story but I was wondering how many episodes people think a story should have?

2 Likes

the same :blush: or about 5 really really good horror episodes

1 Like

How many do you want? I don’t think people care that much about the length of a story, at least I don’t. Just do whatever feels right for you

4 Likes

true don’t continue to write stuff just so you can have a lot ff episodes because that would ruin the story. just do whatever feel right for you

4 Likes

That’s what I was thinking too, because i’ve read stories that start off great but towards the end it feels like the author is dragging it

3 Likes

exactly! it will be annoying for you (as author) and for the readers! :heart:

2 Likes

its depending on how long you want your story to be. If you want it to be short, then the last episode that you will be working on, is the last episode that you will stop to. If you want it to be longer, then continue from what you started until you finish it.

4 Likes

i usually thought all of my stories are going to be short like 10 or less but once you started writing, ideas keep pouring and the story unexpectedly has a lot of episodes. it depends in my opinion

1 Like

Thankyou, i was just re reading my story and i figured that i’m solving my problems too quickly that’s why i feel like my story is going to be short so now i’ve changes the plot a bit and i think it should be around 30 - 40 chapters

1 Like