Aww :heart:

1 Like

i have a puppy, Homer.
and 3 siblings, Des, Emmet, and Molly
(those count right? :sweat_smile:)

1 Like

Sure :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

good, they act like animals too, except Des.

1 Like

Must be interesting-
My condolences to you :relieved:

1 Like

very much needed.
3 yr olds are divas
5 yr olds are strange (crazy mood swings)
11 yr olds are…special?
then @Raitlyn yr olds seem to be a some what stable, for the most part.

3 Likes

Must be nice, I’m an only child, and it can get lonely sometimes.

1 Like

Yeah it’s not fun being an only child, though once in a while I wish they’d go away, at least the babies.
Mostly so we can go do stuff. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

5, had more.

2 Likes

I have one, he’s a black cat named Riddic.

2 Likes

I have a very small dog (Yorkshire Terrier) which is literally so spoiled and cannot be alone for a minute. He is also obsessed with his ball toys and is even throwing them to himself if all of us are too busy :joy: and I also have a cat which I found on a summer vacation with my family while she was still a kitten, she was very friendly from the start and she won our hearts the second we saw her, unfortunately she was very sick and the first three months of having her we have been in and out of the vet’s office. Now she is all good and healthy and very happy, our little princess :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. Although the thing that broke my heart is that when we first took her to the vet he said that she really looks like a Russian Blue cat and that his guess is that she is actually from breeding, but because she was sick the owners threw her out cause she was too much of an expense and it wouldn’t be profitable to keep her. People can be really cruel sometimes… I am glad that she found her way to us in the end :blush:

1 Like