How many views you get with you 1st story?

Hey!! So .You already read the topic :heavy_heart_exclamation:
I published my story 2 weeks ago and I only get 59 views
I know I shouldn’t focus on views and enjoy writing my story…but it’s really hurts :disappointed_relieved:
I am working on my story day and night…but just 59 views…uhhmmm…I know I should be happy that I got 59 views…but I worked hard for this story :pleading_face: :pleading_face:
…Can you tell me how many views you get with your 1st story? :thinking:

14 Likes

I got 11 so don’t worry

3 Likes

when you published your story? :thinking:

1 Like

I think a few weeks ago not sure

2 Likes

When I first published, within 24 hours I gotten 1 read. But that’s when I noticed doing episode forums and interacting and promoting your story gets people to read it, and now days later I had gotten 40

3 Likes

okayy…:disappointed_relieved: :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Just try and be active on here and have an instagram where you will be able to interest people and attract them, that’s how they know your legit and your good.

3 Likes

I am active here and on insta but guess my story isn’t that good :pleading_face::frowning:

2 Likes

You can do r4r’s, ask for reviews, promote your stories, or make a thread to get people to notice it. Interacting with people on here helps getting reads :green_heart:

2 Likes

I am always active here…and I have instagram…where I promote my story :pleading_face:

your story is good…I can feel that… :pleading_face: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

3 Likes

Aww thanks :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

You know, readers love a good story, but when it has bad grammar and moves too fast then there not interested. Yesterday I spent like 30 minutes looking for a new story to read on episode and when I started most of them it was horrible and all they really did was promote them selfs a little too much. Try to ease your way into it.

4 Likes

Ohh I mixed up my pfp with yours lol

1 Like

I will try…and it’s good advice…thankyou :pleading_face: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

I’ll give your story a read if you want :hugs:
Just send the link :green_heart:

1 Like

No problem :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Try to make more stories as well, and enter into some contests as well, those give your tremendous views and people writing to you in fanmail as well. Cause once you’ve entered everyone is reading it and when its good they click on your episode profile and it makes them want to read more of your stories.

1 Like

I was thinking that too:sneezing_face: :sneezing_face:

1 Like

you can do that?? :pleading_face: