How many views you get with you 1st story?

Yeah ofc! :two_hearts:

1 Like

Aww…thakyou…but you didn’t even know me :heavy_heart_exclamation: :pleading_face: :pleading_face:

I’ll read it anyway :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

you are too nice :sob: :sob:

1 Like

As of now I have 70 reads and it’s been a month. Trust me 59 reads for 2 weeks is REALLY good.
Advice: Engage in R4R’s
If you want, we could do one :purple_heart: :pleading_face:

1 Like

after 6 monuths I have 600 reads, and this is not even my first. getting reads is hard. 60 in two weeks arent that bad. you wil get more with time. when you get fast readers and publish more chapters

1 Like

I don’t remember how many reads I got in the beginning, but in one year, I have 371 reads which I’m proud of and thankful for.

Some tips;

• Create an Instagram account where you promote your story and you can share sneak peeks and stuff. Make sure to follow other Episode authors/users, there is a big chance that they follow you back and will see the posts about your story!
  • Keep promoting your story on the Episode forum. Do R4R’s, ask for reviews or just simply promote. There is a chance that people find your story interesting and give it a read (or continue reading!).
  • There are Instagram Episode users that can promote your story. You can also find them on the forum.

Good luck :heart:

1 Like

Don’t lose hope! I was able to gain around 50 reads per story without Insta and without Forums! 59 reads is really good! Don’t lose hope in your story.

2 Likes

ofc:pleading_face:

that’s the problem…I am not a patience paerson :sob: :sob:

1 Like

it’s been 2 years since since my first story, and in that total time I’ve gotten 60 reads, but I had way less than you when I first published it!

1 Like

I tried all…but all reviewers…is busy at the moment…they can’t give my story a try…but I got really good feedbacks…expect improving my directing skill a little bit more…

1 Like

thankyou :heavy_heart_exclamation: :sneezing_face:

…okaayy :sneezing_face: :sneezing_face: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

My story has been up since june 6th (5 episodes out) and I have 213 reads. While I’m proud of that number, I put in some work to get there- I watched tutorials to learn how to code better, I asked for reviews -good or bad to improve my story- promoted my story in the Promote Your Story thread and every thread that fit my story when the Original Poster wanted ‘something new to read’. It takes work to get reads and the app isnt great at promoting new stories. I think my story was out for almost 3 weeks before it showed in the ‘new stories’ section of the app.

Dont compare yourself to the authors with thousands and millions or reads because it took them a lot of hard work and self promotion and time to reach those views. It’s like comparing a drop of water to the ocean- rather pointless. So, you shouldnt feel bad, you should be proud of the views you have and work to better your skills. And please dont be one of those people who get offended by criticism during reviews. If you want someone to praise your work, ask your friends - if you want to improve, ask strangers.

11 Likes

I’m currently a little busy, but when I’m free, I can always read your story and promote it on Instagram! But you should promote your story as much as possible!

1 Like

I’ll read your story! Send a link:)

1 Like

I asked everyone…friend or not…And I am happy that I get 59 reads…but it’s just I feel bad for myself…but I am not going to give up :blush: :blush:

1 Like

I published on the 17th July and I have 174 reads with 4 episodes :relaxed:
My other other reached 1K after about 2 months

I totally understand you, I’m not very satisfied either cause I really worked hard for this, however, try to be positive and don’t do it for the reads but because you enjoy writing :heart:
Still, you can try promoting your story on the forum and on Instagram, follow as many episode related people as possible so they follow you back and do R4R :heart:

2 Likes

Really?? :smiley: :smiley:
thakyou…And please tell me after reading it …that you like it or not :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like