How many views you get with you 1st story?

you know…ou should change your name…badboybillionareBBB …you are too nice

1 Like

and I will ans…tomorrow…going to sleep now :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

HAHAHAH That’s the first time I got that :kissing_heart:

Goodnight! :heart:

1 Like

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like
  1. Episode stories inspired me in the 1st place bcz I wanted to write my own story. :hugs:
  2. I love my story bcz I write my story and I put a lot of work in this :joy:
  3. The MC (Lyle) bcz she is independent, knows her place, and wants to help other. :thinking:
  4. I love all my character bcz I create them, and there weaknesses, personality, strenght its all is on me…that how I will show them :sweat_smile: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
  5. Nahh!! :joy:
  6. Nopes :grin: :grin:
1 Like

Never give up on writing bc reads aren’t immediately following. They didn’t for me either. I’ve spent a lot of months promoting my story intensively on these forums, doing r4r’s in order to get more reads in the end of the day.

I had, and still have, a big passion for writing and even on days in which I felt very unsecure abt my writing (which I still have btw…), I’d never stop. Not for long at least… I’d always return to try again and then again, and at some point my efforts started paying off.

Hang in there, bc just the fact that you’re here, posting rn, promoting your works, sharing them with fellow authors/readers means something. It does.

Good luck and stay safe! :white_heart:

17 Likes

Omg!!! Omg!! You replied!! I think I’m dreaming right now, thanks so much!! Aaahahah

2 Likes

hey…pss Can I ask you…who is she/he??

She is one of the most famous, and I mean famous authour on episode, she has written under your influence, bite my tongue, upside down, honestly she is my favourite damn writer because honestly?? She is amazing and kind and beautiful :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

U dont know her!!!

1 Like

O.m.g.:weary:

Huh?? I’m sorry I didn’t understand what you’re saying

sorry…but…no I didn’t know her

1 Like

thankyou :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:,it means a lot

Didnt u see her in the trending stories ?

2 Likes

I was confused :joy:

1 Like

who are you talking to…1st clear that :thinking: :thinking:

Lmao

Abt the thread:

I had like 8 views the day my new story has been released, (i have like 30 now tho)

Also, i was asking @tessa28 if you didnt see Alphy’s stories in the trending section

2 Likes

I saw…but never read that…or if I read her story then I didn’t saw author name :sweat_smile:

Hahah in every ways, dont give up! Your story is amazing i bet! mind giving me the name?

1 Like