How many views you get with you 1st story?

:sweat_smile:

1 Like

It was really fun, but they removed it months and months ago.

1 Like

in 1 day?

This may be an older thread but let me elaborate on my experience.

My first story had barely any views for months and months - then suddenly out of the blue after a HELL of promoting on forums etc, here I am two years later with 78k reads and my first story was INCREDIBLY BASIC.

And because of all the hype from the first one, people stuck around for my second which has only been completed since last week - that one currently sits at almost 80k reads - that story was featured on the disabilities shelf last year though which boosted my reads a lot!

You have to do a hell of a lot of promoting and getting people interested. Sometimes it’s just luck - sometimes it comes sooner sometimes it comes later but dont lose hope! I never imagined I would reach as many people as I did.

Keep your chin up!

6 Likes

It’s only been 2 weeks. 59 is pretty good haha

2 Likes

eeiiii you gave me spoilers :sob::sob:

1 Like

Oh no… !!! I’m so sorry!!! :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :pensive:

1 Like

It’s not okay :sob::sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

no no it’s okay :smile:

1 Like

I’m sorry!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

1 Like

It’s okay :angry:

1 Like

thankyou so much…for making me feel good…I really appreciate it

1 Like

37 at the moment! I just recently published mine a week ago! :heart:

2 Likes

It’s alright, don’t feel bad it can happens. Just keep working hard with your story and trust me you’ll get far, don’t lose faith! But 59 reads in the first two weeks is pretty good in my opinion! :star_struck:

2 Likes

I honestly cannot remember how many views my first story got because that was way back in 2015 (I’m an Episode OG). But now, I can tell you that every time I released a new story, I always struggle to gain at least 100 reads without drowning myself in read for reads.

1 Like

thankyou :kissing_closed_eyes:

1 Like

wowwww…thats amazing…but yeah its hard to gain reads

i had 500 reads in 1 month but then i deleted the story so :woman_shrugging:t3:
anyway dont give up! everyone starts small and then slowly grows! do r4r, promos on IG from groups try and get your story out there as much as you can! good luck babe :pleading_face:

1 Like

thankyou so much :hugs:
but why you dlted your story? :thinking: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

i just had no motavtion to code and i no longer liked it
i kinda regret it but yeah

1 Like