How much time do you spend on devices?

I’m just curious about how much time do you guys spend on devices (including phone, tablet and television). And do you think you spend too much time on them?
I spend around 4-6 hours now during quarantine and around 1-2 hours when I have school. I think I spend too much time on my phone.

I don’t know if this is in the correct category, correct me if I’m wrong

2 Likes

I really don’t think it’s too much during quarantine… of course it would be better to spend more time reading books and painting (or just doing something that’s not including the phone) but I also found it most entertaining while I was in quarantine :hugs:

1 Like

I spend about 15 hours… I know it’s a lot but I really really don’t have anything better to do :rofl:

2 Likes

I spend around 1 hour on my phone every day, 2 hours on my laptop and I don’t watch TV heck, I don’t even own a TV.

2 Likes

Well damn, you’re making me realize I spend too much time on electronics lmao.

2 Likes

Most of the day, but if my cousins, or little niece is at the house then, I spend time with the family!

1 Like

15 Hours? OMG! my mom would kill me if I used it for so long!

1 Like

Haha :joy:

1 Like

Lol mine is only home in the afternoon because she works at a bank so she can’t really see what I do when she’s not home :joy:

1 Like

Oh that explains it :joy:

1 Like

Probably a good twelve hours. I don’t have much else to do. I always have something running for music too.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.