How much you earn money from episode?

i am curious how much auther’s get paid for writing the story and how that whole thing works

2 Likes

i’m not sure they are allowed to say. but from the ones that have said it, it’s not a lot. it depends on the reads. once I read a comment from a girl that she was getting paid $100/month

4 Likes

Wow

yeah. don’t know if it’s true tho

thats it? I knew it wasent much, but like I have video games there cost more.

actually dont the most expensive gem pack on the app cost more?

3 Likes

thanks for that i was been curious about it because there is a lot of people who are older and they write for episode so thank you for that

1 Like

for me the most expensive gem pack is 78.

that is a lot

i’m sure it’s different if you are writing FOR episode. (episode featured stories)

for me the most expensive gem pack is 899 kr , 100 dollers coverted is 609,16kr

i don’t write episode featured stories i did find info that if you get in 60 days 500,000 view you get $1000 but who knows maybe info is wrong

1 Like

£78 to $ is $110 and yep that’s a lot

1 Like

could be. we can’t really know

1 Like

i agree but anyways thank you for your help :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

That’s not how you get paid. The payment you recieve is according to how many reads you got each month. It’s not a set salary thing.

5 Likes

thanks for that. didn’t know, that’s what i had read in a comment once

It’s not correct. Authors are not allowed to publicly disclose their payments or how much they earn. They might tell someone privately but if someone is posting publicly how much they earned its not true. If you see it commented or something publicly then it’s not true.

3 Likes

If your talking about how much an author gets for selling their story to Episode to be featured its in the thousands

2 Likes

that what did confused me thanks for explaining to me

1 Like

oh okay i didn’t know thanks

1 Like