How often do you guys change your pfp?

So guys how often do you usually change your profile pictures? :thinking:

I have this new pfp, but I think I’m gonna let my current pfp play out for a couple of months more, lol. :grin:

2 Likes

I change mine every week or so…not on purpose I just get bored very quickly

4 Likes

I change mine everyday at 7pm

8 Likes

Mostly once a week for me.~

3 Likes

Haven’t changed mine a single time… getting really tired of it but idk what to change it to :frowning:

3 Likes

Just whenever I feel a different mood

3 Likes

I just changed mine today :sweat_smile: But, before that, I didn’t really change it that often. :thinking:
Sometimes I get sick of it, I guess.

3 Likes

If some took the time to make my pfp for me then a few months but like before I did two of my own and I changed the 1st one with a week of having it up.

3 Likes

About everyday and if I really like it, then every so often. You’ll rarely see me have the same pfp for more than a week.

3 Likes

I change mine every time someone makes me something which is mostly for practice because people don’t know me lol or sometimes when I make a digital drawing myself/entry for outline contests.

3 Likes

Haha. There it goes.:yum::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Lol :joy:

3 Likes

OK, I change mine A LOT :joy:

Like I started with a strawberry profile pic, then a Wonder Woman one which I had for a long time and as soon as my anniversary came, I started changing it like crazy. @ThatRandomPerson commented on this and it drove @CinnamonToast mad :laughing:

I believe I’ve had so many changes that I can’t even keep track lol. I probably scared someone by changing my profile pic in the middle of a conversation or something :rofl:

Luckily, I’ve had my current for a tiny while (and I hope it lasts really long) thanks to @xApplex who made this surprise profile pic for me (she did my Instagram one as well because I couldn’t stop changing it XD) I really needed this, thanks Apple, you saved me from a curse set by the Profile Pic gods :smile:

Also thanks for the invite @amberose , this is a thread I can’t resist, I NEED to comment and share my story lol :kissing_cat:

6 Likes

Lol :joy:

3 Likes

Usually whenever I get bored , so every month?

3 Likes

I change it whenever I find or make a pic that expresses me most and speaking of which , should I change my pfp to my supernatural in gacha ?

(Dunno why I’m asking , I’m probably going to do it soo , @CosmicIvy YOUR PET IS COMING ! :joy:)

1 Like

Omg I used to love that app! Made a story and all, lol. :joy:

1 Like

Yay!!! I think I’ll edit it a bit so you can the see the hair from behind . And I really want to make SOOO many stories but this iphone needs updating for a movie app and I am not putting up with the effort today sis !:joy:

1 Like

:joy:

1 Like

Does it look better now ? I mean can you actually see the back hair :sweat_smile::heartpulse::heart::heartpulse:

1 Like