How often do you meet good people?

Like really good people with good intentions. Does it happen often or is it rare?

This is kinda like an appreciation topic for good people .

Was bored

5 Likes

Rare

1 Like

Yeah good people are going extinct

2 Likes

Last time I met a good person, he became my best friend and my… SIGNIFICANT OTHER. His mom wasn’t OK with it, and I haven’t talked to him in months, or met anyone remotly like him. I also don’t make friends easily, so… Pretty much never.

4 Likes

:slight_smile:

I feel like I attract good people but then I feel out of place. :sweat_smile: Irl And forums, mainly IRL tho.

3 Likes

I dunno, everytime I meet new people or I’m approached, it’s mainly by old men or crackheads

3 Likes

Awww :frowning: are good people! Believe me

1 Like

sadly, not very often. The world is a horrible, negative, place. There’s not many of them left :confused: I like to think that I’m one of them, but ya know, some people think I’m mean only people who know me very well, know that I’m not mean intentionally. I just like to speak the truth. I’m a realist. (But I don’t say things like “you’re ugly”)
I’ve met some people who are amazing. But… the rest of the world is just… sad. There’s so many people who are either mean, or pretend to be nice but are actually mean. I just wish the world was more positive.

1 Like

Regularly didn’t think it was rare only met a few people that are horrible.
My husband is a genuine nice guy he one of my best friends he also irritating as at times lol.
One of the nicest people I ever met offered me and my family a place to stay rent free I flat out said no as I felt it wasn’t right wouldn’t take advantage of her she has a few properties and she lets poor families woman getting away from domestic violence she lets them stay rent free most selfless woman I ever met.

2 Likes

I’ve met a lot of good people but I’m the person that looks for the good in everyone so…

2 Likes

same, I always try to see good in everyone and then people do what people do and I realize that most people aren’t actually as good as my mind makes them out to be :disappointed::woman_facepalming::roll_eyes:

3 Likes

I’m bad about making an excuse for those people maybe they’re having a bad day maybe somebody did them wrong and they acted before they saw it will be okay tomorrow I’m really big push over a lot of times not even going to lie like I see the good in everybody and sometimes really really hard for me to see the bad in them.

2 Likes

Went to the grocery store and a lady approached me and my little family. (Significant other and our 1 year old son btw). And she was just the nicest… pure hearted. She complemented my family over and over. Sometimes it’s the little things :heart:

2 Likes

It’s so raaaaare but it can happen :joy:

2 Likes

its very rare for me, I’ve been told I’m too nice, and people have taken my kindness, and trust so I am a good person, but has been taken advantage of emotionally, and I feel my heart of gold is turning to coal if people keep this up. anyway, yes its VERY rare. :sweat:

2 Likes

same… :disappointed:

2 Likes

Sadly that happens a lot good people will be taken advantage of by horrible people.

2 Likes

My best friend is a really good person. She’s really the only good and genuine person I’ve ever met IRL. And my mum, too. She’s honestly the most amazing and awesome person.

2 Likes

Sometimes. Unfortunately they’re mostly online :pensive:

In real life, I’m yet to meet an extremely good person.

1 Like