How often does Episode release new outfits/backgrounds/animations?

Sorry if this is in the wrong category. I’ve been using Episode for a while and have noticed that outfits/backgrounds/animations are created, but I haven’t kept track of when they release. How often does the Episode team release new outfits? Backgrounds? Animations (probably not often)? I’m just wondering. And when do they usually release them time wise? Like is it a month? At the beginning of the month? Thanks!

Currently new assets are released once a month on the second Tuesday of the month :blush:

4 Likes

Hey, so each month, on the second Tuesday, they release the monthly update. Every update includes clothes and a couple wish list items-- which are, more often than not, clothes. Backgrounds/Overlays/Animations happen much, much less frequently; so don’t expect to have them with most updates. :slight_smile: It would be great if (since they moved to monthly updates) that they would add a little of everything but that just doesn’t usually happen.

Oh, and as for time of day, for me (eastern standard time) the posts show up around 2:30p.m on the second Tuesday :slight_smile:

1 Like