How old were you when you started WRITING on Episode?

Early 20s what I am now.

3 Likes

lol same hereā€¦

2 Likes

Wow! Everyone is so young! Good for you!

I didnā€™t find out about Episode until I was probably 20, then I started writing when I was 21!

Iā€™m a late bloomer I guess!

-Saramona

Link to my new Episode: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5185814686728192

2 Likes

I had played episode once when I was around 13 14 or sth lol. But in that time I didnā€™t understand at all bc my English was limited back then. Now Iā€™m back lmao

I think itā€™s cool to know there is someone older than me tho :slight_smile:. It isnā€™t too late to start doing sth. Beside, with age comes wisdom right :wink:

July, havenā€™t published yet but Iā€™m working on it

Everybody is so young lol

9? And btw I think Episode only exist since like Fabruary 2013 or something did you start there right when it started or is that a lie because youā€™re trying to make it sound longer? :thinking:

I started writing on January (and none of my stories are published yet), so 17. Turning 18 in a few weeks lol

IDK. Iā€™m estimating. I canā€™t remember the exact year.

Btw why you gotta be rude?

1 Like

She is not, you clearly arenā€™t good at explaining :joy:

sorry, I didnā€™t mean to cause any trouble :confused:

I believe I tried once when i was 13-14, and Classic was like the only one around w/ INK just coming out and stopped then came back 2 years later sooo

But my best body of work came from 16, so iā€™ll pick 16

December 2016. :slight_smile:

I started writing in 2015(or was it 14 :thinking:) but I actually published in 2016. I was 15 then and those stories were so stupid :joy:

2017, making me 12.

I started writing like a month ago, and I am 21. :joy:

Thank God! hahaha same here, I was looking at the comments and they are all like 13 or 15 and I was likeā€¦ok Iā€™m old

1 Like

Yes, it seems we are few and far in between

1 Like

Iā€™m old! I started when I was 28! :see_no_evil:

3 Likes